Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace_English - GFE - Stratford (now Black Friars)  (Read 2762 times)

6 review(s) for Grace_English (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline kuck

Grace
External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for the hour in August when she was in Stratford. I had been meaning to see her for a while, and called her a few times but our times never quite worked, until one day the stars aligned. The day of the meet was a weekend so I was able to park in her street. Her location has changed, so that's hardly useful information :D.
As I got into her posh flat, I was greeted by the archetypal happy hooker wearing a big smile and thigh high boots. She stood in front of a large mirror admiring and adjusting her makeup while she made small chat. She looks exactly like her pictures on adultwork suggest. Pretty much a gfe, with loads of kissing, cuddling, OWO, foot worship, RO, I had a great time, and came much sooner than I wished to. I can't remember if it was DFK. It must have been. Swallow was on offer for a marginal extra, but I got carried away and was unable to choreograph that grand climax. I finished in her.

She's easy and good to talk to, and I had a great time. I remember making a mental note that I'd be seeing her all the time. I haven't yet, a few months later :lol:.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 06:33:12 pm by kuck »

Offline Meursault

I put her on my hotlist but just cant make my mind up, as she looks quite out of shape.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 01:10:21 pm by Meursault »

Online Fuzzyduck

I put her on my hotlist but just cant make my mind up, as she looks quite out of shape.

+1. There are some few unflattering body and leg shots but it's refreshing to see a SP try not to hide (too much) who she is.

Offline twatsalot

also been tempted to see her on a few occasions, like to keep local. Bit far out for me :(

Offline Meursault

+1. There are some few unflattering body and leg shots but it's refreshing to see a SP try not to hide (too much) who she is.
Agreed

Offline winkywanky

Just seen her.

Review to follow.