Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita in West London…Promising??  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Steve2

damiankingston747

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks promising?

what think you guys?

so did you try her mate? looks very tempting.. would love to know if you tried her..

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

so did you try her mate? looks very tempting.. would love to know if you tried her..

london posted a summary here and there's a recent review here.

damiankingston747

thx, since those two were newbies , was waiting to see any old timers give some indication.. i trust bestbefore and some of the others who have been around.. also mine and bestbefore tastes are broadly similar... no offense to those two gents reviewed the lady..

Online NightKid

thx, since those two were newbies , was waiting to see any old timers give some indication.. i trust bestbefore and some of the others who have been around.. also mine and bestbefore tastes are broadly similar... no offense to those two gents reviewed the lady..

I think if even a newbie says that she doesn't like her job, then any sensible old hat should be running as fast as they can in the opposite direction.

Londoner2015

Perhaps it's not just that she doesn't like the job, but it's that she doesn't like having sex with men, i.e, she's a lesbian (despite claiming to be bi-sexual in her profile)? There are surely many homosexual women involved in this business.

Offline Steve2

Offline Moneyd

Hi chaps

I've seen Eve twice when she was in Ealing.

Posisitives.
Her tits are unreal. One of the best I've seen on a WG and they are probably the sole reason I went to see her a second time. Her body in general is awesome and she has a hot face too. I've got a hard-on now just think about her knockers.

Negatives.
The service isn't brilliant. I often just have short visits when I punt as I'm really busy and I usually just got for FK and OWO. She wouldn't do OWOdespite saying so on her profile and kissing was not really on the card either so I just fucked her and made sure it was hard and fast as that pissed me off a bit.

The second visit was a quick one again and I made sure the rules were laid down before paper work was dealt with. This time was much better though. I didn't ask for much.. I wanted her topless, deep French kissing and a handjob. She she smiled and said that was fine and as a result I walked out smiling.. £50 is an expensive handjob I know but those tits are fare to good to ignore and I was thinking with me dick to be honest.

Anyway I work very close to Earls Court so if she sticks around I'm sure I will go for a similar service in the near future.

Will let you know if it's worth my while as and when I visit.