Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings Glasgow  (Read 819 times)

Offline HawCotter

I've had the (mis)fortune of being sent down to London to work for the last few weeks and as I was in a new place I felt it was customary to sample the local produce.

Due to not having the time to call around and chase WGs I used the Reverse Booking system for the 1st time and it's worked a treat.

I've had 3 punts, all of whom I got for much cheaper than their advertised rates.

One was mediocre and the other 2 were great.

The best one was when I put a cheeky offer in for a £90 p/h outcall and ended up with an absolute stunner who advertises at £160. (Wouldn't believe this myself but it did happen, and yes I am still in shock)

I realise the prossie markets a bit more saturated down there which makes haggling a bit easier, but thinking about using the RB system when I get back home and that's where I'm looking for advice.

Hoping to find out how much everyone offers for in/outs and what girls tend to bid on them?

If anyone's had any good or bad experiences, or any tips for attracting the right WGs?

Or, if any WGs even bother replying to them in a Glasgow?

Cheers

Glader

What zone were you in just out of curiosity?

As with Glasgow it's hit and miss - pricing is not an issue but it's the variety of girls as it's not close to what you get in Manchester or London for example

It's far easier to commute and cheaper so I don't see any reason as to why you can't get similar results here

Bear in mind that the quantity Of girls here is lower so you might need to adjust whether or not you can do an in or outcall.

Probably it will be easier going to the girl

In general up and down the country (except London) 100 ph is common and you can get a variety of options from RB

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Just be cautious as many girls just bid for the sake of it but I have met some stunners using rb

Online ik8133

I've had the (mis)fortune of being sent down to London to work for the last few weeks and as I was in a new place I felt it was customary to sample the local produce.

Due to not having the time to call around and chase WGs I used the Reverse Booking system for the 1st time and it's worked a treat.

I've had 3 punts, all of whom I got for much cheaper than their advertised rates.

One was mediocre and the other 2 were great.

The best one was when I put a cheeky offer in for a £90 p/h outcall and ended up with an absolute stunner who advertises at £160. (Wouldn't believe this myself but it did happen, and yes I am still in shock)
I realise the prossie markets a bit more saturated down there which makes haggling a bit easier, but thinking about using the RB system when I get back home and that's where I'm looking for advice.

Hoping to find out how much everyone offers for in/outs and what girls tend to bid on them?

If anyone's had any good or bad experiences, or any tips for attracting the right WGs?

Or, if any WGs even bother replying to them in a Glasgow?

Cheers

Will be submitting reviews?  If not, could you please post links?