Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena oil massage- Bournemouth  (Read 3826 times)

12 review(s) for Meena Sexy Oriental (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Been over a year so re doing some of my reviews. Saw this lady recently, £100 1hr incall.

Comms:
Rang & saw her on the same day. She works from a bed sit half way down old Christchurch road. Flat is tiny but clean. Crap parking so I got a taxi.

Her:
She has a great body as described before. Always wears a sexy little outfit.

Service:
I just wanted a potential double pump & dump but could only manage 1 in a hour. She kisses but not much with tongues. Everything is with a condom, so £100 for hour is about right as she doesn’t do owo, facials or anal. Cowgirl, me on top then doggystyle. Her arse looks great in doggy I wish she did anal. Finished all over her chest which doesn’t mind. Then just cuddled & kissed after. Never tried a second go but I’ll book her for 90 minutes next time.

Overall:
£100 for 1 hour for someone with what most would call a sexy body sounds great, but limited services.  So ok overall. And will also be a plan b or c for me generally. Definitely worth seeing once for that money I would say

Offline southcoastpunter

Everything is with a condom, so £100 for hour is about right as she doesn’t do owo, facials or anal.

When I saw her earlier this year, she did do owo but as an extra, and its still listed on her AW enjoys list.

Are you saying she def does NOT do owo? did you ask her? I might have wanted to see her again but not if she now doesn't do owo!

Offline Shortandsensible

When I saw her earlier this year, she did do owo but as an extra, and its still listed on her AW enjoys list.

Are you saying she def does NOT do owo? did you ask her? I might have wanted to see her again but not if she now doesn't do owo!

She’s always declined owo to me, not sure why, I’ve never offered extra money though. But yeh I’ve noticed it’s on her list

Offline Budsingh999

Would you say her flat is discrete with it being on the main road?

Offline Shortandsensible

Umm I feel ok going in there as she leaves the main door downstairs open. And once you’re in just go straight to her flat door where she’s is waiting. Maybe not for everyone, but doesn’t bother me.
She’s actually moved flats now, literally the door next door to her old one lol

Offline oo

Banned reason: 9 years a member but doesn't find the site beneficial.
Banned by: daviemac