Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Pandora (Adultwork)  (Read 5019 times)

3 review(s) for North East Sasha (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MasterChief

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So saw Pandora’s profile, not much in the way of reviews or anything, but thought what the hell she looks like my kind of girl, so booked an appointment via email and text, all very pleasant, plenty of chat and flirting so had high expectations of meeting her.

Arrive at address and given the number, loads of parking outside and nearby, knock on the door and Pandora answers, fuck me fellas drop dead gorgeous and fit as fuck! Get the money out of the way and off comes her kit, not many look better with no clothes but Pandora does, needless to say I’m raring to go plenty of DFK, hands everywhere and not long before she has my cock in her mouth, one of the best blowjobs I have had in a long time, on with the hood and some great sex, intended to try several positions but having way too much fun……. Let’s just say I have had longer performances.

Since been back for a second visit, and much more of the same except this time finished off with CIM. Everything I asked of her she was more than willing and seemed to enjoy herself as well, only thing I have not tried was anal, not my thing so didn’t ask, guess you will have to find that out for yourself.

Would I go back, hell yea already been twice this week, would have gone again today, but she is at her “proper” job.

Toshiba

Looks great

How tall is she? Im not on aw, do you have he number? Pm me please if poss

Yohan Kebab

I saw her when she went by a different name she was awesome!  Glad she is back

Captain Kang

I saw her when she went by a different name she was awesome!  Glad she is back

She looks 'interesting' and kinda familiar. What was her previous name?

Yohan Kebab

Sasha I think then Maddison jones sexy glasses

Offline MasterChief

Yep, I believe she has had a year or more off.

Offline MasterChief

Looks great

How tall is she? Im not on aw, do you have he number? Pm me please if poss

Sent for you
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 11:06:50 am by MasterChief »

nutley

Would you say size 8 and how big are her boobs? No measurements on profile

Offline johnr1

she looks good and is working at times with Northern Kara so that's my Easter treat sorted  :yahoo:

Offline MasterChief

Would you say size 8 and how big are her boobs? No measurements on profile

I would guess at a size 8 yes, boobs are quite small but I love em, booked in with her again for tomorrow  :yahoo:

Offline ManInBlack

She looks very good.  What's she like facially please?  Is she pretty?  I know that prettiness is subjective but would you say the average person would find her pretty?

Offline MasterChief

fuck me fellas drop dead gorgeous and fit as fuck! Get the money out of the way and off comes her kit, not many look better with no clothes but Pandora does

Bit of a clue from my post I think  :P

Offline awesome1

sounds good, whereabouts is she?