Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DreamDoll - Mitcham  (Read 7467 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5440462) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samreece

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a strange one. I do realise she’s offering bareback now so no point in mentioning it as I’ve already realised. Arrived this morning, was working locally and felt horny. Venue was apparently a flat opposite a tyre place on manor road in Mitcham. Arrived then things went downhill, just about to press the buzzer on the door and I received a strange message something along the lines of if you want to rob me my niggas shoot. I’m just there scratching my head thinking I just want a blowjob for fuck sake. Goes on to call me a nonce and she asked do you really think I’m 19? I basically just left scratching my head confused. She also kept repeating “I’m a clued up woman you know “ “I’m a clever woman “ how much she earns etc like I could give a fuck. Still slightly confused but there you go, just thought I’d share my experience. Any questions just ask

Online PleadInsanity

How Bizarre, maybe she thought you were someone else or she was just off her face?

Offline king tarzan

Looks like a rude girl slut ( have no class anyways) wouldn't bother to waste my hard earned on trash that can't even speak properly.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smellychip

Fuckng weird. Probably high. Unless she saw you from a window and thought you looked suspicious? I assume you turned around and left?

Offline Wozel

Sounds like she’s got mental health issues or high on some drugs or both.

Offline king tarzan

Sounds like she’s got mental health issues or high on some drugs or both.

And a new York 1970's style pimp...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dopedj

Shes just one of those mixed race girls who hang around those “Mandem” or “roadmen” and thinks she’s in a gang too. Plus She’s in the wrong area to be sending such texts,One of those crazy lots in Croydon might actually “pay her a visit”

Offline last_days_of_logan

Shes just one of those mixed race girls who hang around those “Mandem” or “roadmen” and thinks she’s in a gang too. Plus She’s in the wrong area to be sending such texts,One of those crazy lots in Croydon might actually “pay her a visit”

+1

Offline Bornslippy

The tacky chav tattoo just about sums up this plastic gangster

Offline Stealthmode

ass implants look terrible. No thighs and basketballs inserted :scare:

Offline jammyjay

Arrived then things went downhill, just about to press the buzzer on the door and I received a strange message something along the lines of if you want to rob me my niggas shoot. I’m just there scratching my head thinking I just want a blowjob for fuck sake.

LOL this sounds like something out of a Quentin Tarantino movie!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:54:06 am by jammyjay »

Offline JuniorWashington09

External Link/Members Only

Bit of a strange one. I do realise she’s offering bareback now so no point in mentioning it as I’ve already realised. Arrived this morning, was working locally and felt horny. Venue was apparently a flat opposite a tyre place on manor road in Mitcham. Arrived then things went downhill, just about to press the buzzer on the door and I received a strange message something along the lines of if you want to rob me my niggas shoot. I’m just there scratching my head thinking I just want a blowjob for fuck sake. Goes on to call me a nonce and she asked do you really think I’m 19? I basically just left scratching my head confused. She also kept repeating “I’m a clued up woman you know “ “I’m a clever woman “ how much she earns etc like I could give a fuck. Still slightly confused but there you go, just thought I’d share my experience. Any questions just ask

Are you black or where you hooded up , just trying to work my mind around it

Offline samreece

Neither lol. I was wearing a work high visibility jacket and some boots, just like any typical white dude working outside. I’ve seen her walking about the area a couple of times since and yes the arse looks ridiculous 😂. I really think a previous poster hit the nail on the head, one of those idiots who’s hung around with the mandem and thinks they’re bad.