Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie033 - Blackburn  (Read 4530 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5277882) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5822508) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7232506) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7185426) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Marquis

External Link/Members Only

£70/30 minutes

I have seen Sophie a couple of times now on the back of some good comments here. Both sessions were pretty similar so I have combined them into this one review.

Comms
Very quick replies to A/W email, and phone number/address given promptly upon request.

Location/Premises
The first meet was in a newish built house on the outskirts of Blackburn. By the time of my second session she had moved to a smaller place a mile or so from the previous address. In both cases it appears to be the family home - Sophie has a young daughter. The new place showed signs of her having recently moved in, but was clean and tidy all the same.

The Girl
Good looking without being a stunner. She is mixed race, which gives her skin an attractive cafe au lait colour. Claims to be size 10 which seems about right, and has a toned body with nice legs and a very firm arse. On my second visit she had short, almost boyish length hair. Breasts are firm B cup with nipples that extend significantly if given some TLC. Age is given as 34 on her A/W listing: I wouldn't quibble with that.

The Session
Sophie met me at the door wearing a grey nightgown. Not the most attractive garment, but it soon came off to reveal just bra, panties and stockings underneath. She lives less than 30 minutes' drive from me so no need to shower as I had dealt with that just before leaving home.

Straight in to DFK which continued pretty much throughout when our mouths were in touching distance. OWO, RO with some fingering - which seems to turn her on big time - then 69 and sex in several positions. First time round was a CIM finish and the second session ended with HR. On my second visit she seemed to be rushing a little bit. In fairness, she apologised and said she had a friend calling round to take her Christmas shopping. I wasn't short changed on time, but wouldn't have been able to take a shower if I had wanted one.

Sophie is a friendly, horny and willing partner. Tidy looking too, but without the X factor that makes the very best girls stand out IMO (e.g. Schoolgirl Kate, Celeste of Roses and Anna of Olina in London) of the girls I have seen in 2019. Local to me, not over expensive given that OWO and CIM are inclusive, and attractive enough face, body and personality means that I have her as as solid Plan B.

Offline Marquis

Profile gone. Hopefully it's a glitch: I emailed her only yesterday about a possible meet next week and she replied quickly with no indication that she was about to quit.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and quite a good rep building for this one and will add to the list  :thumbsup:

Offline Spanishpunter

Cheers for the review and quite a good rep building for this one and will add to the list  :thumbsup:

This seems to be happening quite often with her profile.
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline katmandu

Profile gone. Hopefully it's a glitch: I emailed her only yesterday about a possible meet next week and she replied quickly with no indication that she was about to quit.

Sometimes they deactivate profile when havin a break. Think this one will be back in new year...

Offline Anonanon13

She usually does it when she's on a holiday. Will be back soon though.

Offline Marquis

She usually does it when she's on a holiday. Will be back soon though.

Profile back online now.

Online Captain caveman 69

Profile always disappears during school holidays obviously got kids not brain surgery

Offline Spanishpunter

Offline Spanishpunter

Anyone tried her ‘trainee’ Victoria?

Pictures look nice.

Offline Alf G

Been, wanting to see Sophie, for quite a while now. :hi:
Just can't seem, get dates fixed, that suites us both. :(
Have seen, that she's charging £80.00 now.
Slightly put off, because she was charging £60.00, to start off with.  :wacko:
A 20 pounds increase, is quite a jump. :thumbsdown:
With what's available, in East Lancashire, it is probably worth paying, a extra 20 pounds. :unknown:
That's if, I do get to see her. :D

Another one now charging 80 pound for a half hour :dash:

Offline Marquis

Another one now charging 80 pound for a half hour :dash:

Frustrating, but since she is quite local to me it's probably worth accepting the price rise. VFM is the same or better than driving to Manchester for a £70/30 minute punt. However, her hour rate is now dearer than Schoolgirl Kate - who is about the same travelling time for me, so if I fancy an hour it's no contest.

Frustrating, but since she is quite local to me it's probably worth accepting the price rise. VFM is the same or better than driving to Manchester for a £70/30 minute punt. However, her hour rate is now dearer than Schoolgirl Kate - who is about the same travelling time for me, so if I fancy an hour it's no contest.
i finally got a reply  off kate and im booked in i cant wait for that one as for 80 pound for sophie im gonna swerve it

Offline Mogwai11

Seen Sophie of couple of times and never had a problem till lately. I messaged for availability she told me a time, I said great I can do that. No reply then for a few hours. So I sent a polite email saying maybe next time and she deleted it. In fact I tried to arrange another time and never got a reply she just deleted it. Wtf else where I’m off.

Offline Spanishpunter

Seen Sophie of couple of times and never had a problem till lately. I messaged for availability she told me a time, I said great I can do that. No reply then for a few hours. So I sent a polite email saying maybe next time and she deleted it. In fact I tried to arrange another time and never got a reply she just deleted it. Wtf else where I’m off.

I’ve had the same.