Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettySuki - King's Cross - Chinese - Japanese AV actress like Natural Tits  (Read 7474 times)

22 review(s) for PrettySuki (15 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline lado96

After seeing the pictures on her AW profile, decided to see her

Link  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost £150/h

Texted her few hours before and discussed the services and dress. She replied back within 10-15 min.

Location Flat 5 min from  King Cross station, very easy to find as it is the first building in the road. She asked me not to ring the bell though and opened the main door remotely. Bedroom had a red dim light from humidifier, it actually looked like some asian massage parlour but it was clean. Gave me a nice hug when I entered, I could already feel that huge tits on a slim body. She was dressed as per my request and looked really hot, however she didn't had any makeup on apart from red lipstick. Once the paperwork was sorted, offered me water and showed me the way to bathroom (it is not en-suite) but she is the only one working there. Bathroom wasn't the cleanest but it had all necessary amenities.

Looks Busty, tall Japanese AV doll like girl. She looks young for her age and had some stretch marks around the tits. But those tits were definitely some of the nicest tits i have ever felt. Jiggles like Japanese Cheesecake  :D 

Services She started by kissing me while I was grabbing her tits. She started to take my pants off and sprayed something there and cleaned with wipes. Her boobs are quite sensitive though and she will not allow to suck them hard and asked me to be gentle. I then started RO, she wasn't fully shaved but was quite clean down there, no taste or nasty smell. Once I was hard started with missionary and cowgirl, the way those tits bounced made me soo horny. First time ever I finished within 30 mins, usually I can go almost an hour. I then showered and she gave me a nice massage for the time remaining, she was quite chatty during the massage and she is quite good in this too. I wasn't expecting such a force from a small frame girl.

Overall she was good but definitely not someone I would meet again. If you are someone who likes naturally busty asian, she is definitely worth a try. But maybe 30-45 mins is enough unless you want massage as well

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 02:16:28 am by lado96 »

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks OP for review.

How was kissing? Was it Deep French Kissing? And how was the Oral without technique?

Offline Lennysrabbits

I believe she shares a flat with Elli:

I have reviewed her (Elli)
External Link/Members Only

Offline Chorley

I believe she shares a flat with Elli:

I have reviewed her (Elli)
External Link/Members Only
Cheers.  :thumbsup: She looks lovely.  :wackogirl:

Offline winkywanky

Looks really nice  :hi:.

I guess it doesn't really matter, but for those chasing the 'Japanese WG Holy Grail' (and similarly the Korean version too) there's no way she's Japanese, almost 100% she's Chinese.

Offline winkywanky

Sorry lado, just realised what you meant when you included the 'Japanese' reference.

Offline mikef2008

oh my fucking word! Thanks for the review OP. Those tits, that face, and she does facials. Cant wait for my first London trip of the new year!

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi: ... I do fancy that muchly! HL'd :thumbsup:

Offline almalm

Pity she wants you to go easy with the tits...

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the review, OP :hi: ... I do fancy that muchly! HL'd :thumbsup:

And munchly in my case.  One for new year.

Offline Chorley

I wonder if her and her mate do duos?  :wackogirl:  :wacko: :yahoo:

Offline LLPunting

How tall is she?

Did you elect for only 1 pop or did she make it clear that one was all you get?

Offline lado96

How tall is she?

Did you elect for only 1 pop or did she make it clear that one was all you get?
Probably around 5 7' (taller than average Asian). No its up to you weather you wanna go for massage or not