Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly's Game and came - Cambridge  (Read 1161 times)

10 review(s) for Mollysgame (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5602087) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Tricky59

External Link/Members Only

Saw Molly finally this week as our original booked meeting didn't come off as Molly suffered a chest infection which called off the original meeting at very short notice, normally this would warrant a straight negative but the meet was re-arranged and whilst again there was a delay all was worthwhile in the end. Molly has already had a number of reports all are accurate and I won't repeat them here.
The pre-agreed roll play consisted of a bored and frustrated housewife who seduces the stranger on her doorstep.
Played to perfection, things quickly moved upstairs to her bedroom and questions answered and the seduction began, no knickers, parted legs and 'take a look in the mirror' Mr. Oh err missus!
Cope a feel of this she said and hands went to boobs which are big and natural, nothing false here I can assure you, nipple licking and sucking ensued which quickly led to a change of stance, trousers down, cock out and OWO followed. On to the bed and more OWO, GFE, RO and 69 with her shaking thighs the mac finally went on and Molly just went for it in CG, the sap soon started to rise and off she jumps mouth around throbbing cock and CIM, oh what bliss for an old boy like me.
I have to agree with previous reports that Molly is an attractive lass and is around the size 10/12 mark but all in proportion and I would have stayed for much longer than the hour had I been capable of coming again, which I wasn't, even with Molly's best attempts that she instigated. (almost but not quite, more than anyone else has managed to do for me in many a year).
Would I see her again, yes, I've already talked about a New Year meet and maybe another roll play to boot.