Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Li Health Massage Kings Cross  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Booshc

Li Health, Kings Cross Road
External Link/Members Only

Massage took place a couple of weeks ago. I was staying in the area on business and had a bit of time to kill. Called in on spec for a 30 min massage. Location is on Kings Cross Road, not too busy. Typical massage shop frontage and door was open so walked right in. Price was £30 for 30 mins.

Lead to a small but clean room. Stripped off and waited. The woman who entered was different than the one on reception. She looked Chinese, late 30s to 40s. Nice figure with short dress. I couldn't get her name, her English wasn't good and she made little conversation.

The massage itself was very good, medium to firm. Plenty of work around my arse and groping cock and balls a few times. She brushed herself right into my face a few times, not sure if it was intentional or just because room was small.

Got to the turn over and I already had a hard on. She pointed and asked if I wanted it massaging? She wanted £30 but got her down to £20. She said no touching (not sure if that was on offer for the 30). She delivered a decent HE, cleaned up and filled the remaining time by finishing off the massage.

£30 for 30 mins massage + £20 HE. Nothing spectacular but did the job.