Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella, Earls Court  (Read 6077 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline king tarzan

she may not be in her 30’s but she is NOT 22yrs. More 28-30 though. She has the advantage of her genetics.

Obviously beautiful genetics 👏👏👏👏👏
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Belgarion

Obviously beautiful genetics 👏👏👏👏👏

Your goal is to keep the positive at the top of the page.

Offline king tarzan

Why don't you go and play with your fat ugly Arab princesses 😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline last_days_of_logan

I think you’ll find most if not all service providers(in other sectors too), aim to provide good consistency if they don’t want their business to go bust. Consistency in punt world and other service industries, is an implied term, because it’s not stated as time is stated doesn’t mean, it’s not owed or expected. If I bought a lapdance based on the performance of the dancer with another punter, I would expect at least the same level of dance. I’m also sure the dancer, will want to provide that consistency to attract more punts.

I’m aware service providers can have off days.

yeah , if they dont care about what people think about them they can perform badly if they wish. we pay for their time...its in their best interest financially to give us the A+ but they dont have to.....we arent owed it either..we may want it and even expect it but thats on us for thinking its a right. Bad business model of course..

Offline James

well we can bump all her negatives up the page if need be, they outweigh the positives. im not doing as i fear of breaking rules if this is it
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite