Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe bunny Manchester  (Read 2102 times)

24 review(s) for Chloebunny69 (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mancunian99

Last month a quickie with Chloe: External Link/Members Only

Price -  £50 for 15 mins.
Location - Manchester City Centre (Hotel)

As always I had a short window of opportunity during the working day, given I was in Manchester near to town, had a quick browse to see who popped up on the old proximity search, quick check on here for reviews and Chloe met the requirements with all Positives (almost all from what I recall anyway)

She has a v decent ass, in good nick. Tits from what I can recall were small but the ass had my pecker well and truly alert.

She was a friendly bird, we had a good little chit chat in between her stripping me off and a bit of DFK - which is always a double thumbs up in terms of kick off.

Onto the short and sharp action. Deepthroat BJ, good technique, I would have blown my load if she continued for more than 5 mins, at which point i contemplated letting her do so....OR hold on, that ass could do with being slammed against my upper thighs whilst I pound away for a good intense couple of mins (was what I thought of mid suck off) therefore I got her to stop, there was a bit of rimming too actually which I'm not a big fan of so i didnt ask her to continue.....

Anyhow, let her get on top for a couple of mins before getting her to turn around, lay her down face down, ass up. As envisaged beforehand, a few minutes of solid piping and Bob's your spunkle.....explosion in the old condom.

Satisfaction  :cool:

Decent punt in my book!