Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Classy type - Walsall hotel  (Read 4328 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PistolPete

This ones been on the hot list for a while and turned up at a well known hotel on junction  10 on the M6 Walsall . Free parking as well . A rare bonus .                                                                                                                                                       
The girl in question

External Link/Members Only

Communications  couldn't  be simpler . Called in the morning  , asked for a time . No problem , parked up on the free car park (bonus) called and was given room number .
Up to the room ,usual hiding behind the door  and I was pleasantly surprised  . I think I nearer 40ish than the stated 34 but in good nick . Cracking boobs , don't  know whether real or fake but they felt good .
Nice firm arse and bit of a tummy .
We start with owo. Best I've had this year . She does this thing with her tongue where it vibrates like a dildo . Fucking amazing . Tongue over the tip vibrating . That nearly did it for me . I had to stop her cos I only pop once and that would have been it . Back to hotel bar after 10 minutes .
On with the mac , doggy , mish  and very energetic cowgirl . I thought she'd  break the bed the way she was bouncing on me . That did it for me .
Overall a good first meet and I'll be back for more next year 9/10
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 07:16:21 am by CoolTiger »

Offline mr disco

Looks like shes got a nice ass,Hopefully try go see her next week if I can hold of her.
Banned reason: Abusive response to advice.
Banned by: daviemac