Author Topic: Increase of BB in South Yorkshire wtf  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Junjunjun

Why are there so many escorts on aw offering BB
These past couple of day I've been seeing more and more of these profiles  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline horneyboy

Mate it is no only South Yorkshire it all over the uk . Just question do your homework before punting. and it all ages .

Offline winkywanky

Are they British, or are they foreign/EE?

Perhaps they're trying to get up the duff so they can't be sent home after Brexit has concluded? (No, I'm not joking).

Offline hockogrockle

I suspect much of it is due to the Romanian influx. I doubt their English is anything like good enough to write their own profiles, so their pimps do it for them, probably from a "template" provided by a native English speaker. This means that they are supposedly offering all kinds of services they know nothing about. And if they really do offer bareback,  I suspect their educations if sufficiently sketchy for them not to be fully aware of the risks.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Why are there so many escorts on aw offering BB
These past couple of day I've been seeing more and more of these profiles  :vomit: :vomit:
Have you even punted? You've been trying to go for a punt for two years now. There's always been BB, there always will be, I just blacklist them.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
I suspect much of it is due to the Romanian influx. I doubt their English is anything like good enough to write their own profiles, so their pimps do it for them, probably from a "template" provided by a native English speaker. This means that they are supposedly offering all kinds of services they know nothing about. And if they really do offer bareback,  I suspect their educations if sufficiently sketchy for them not to be fully aware of the risks.
Plus many think Bareback is Bareback Blowjob I.e. OWO, but more to the point their pimp just ticks every box even Sybian, I've known anyone who owns one.

Offline Junjunjun

I do punt I just don't write reviews

Offline winkywanky

I do punt I just don't write reviews, even though I reside on a review site and use information that others have gathered for my benefit


Member for 2.5yrs...

Corrected for you.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,074
  • Likes: 63
  •  
  • Reviews: 109

Offline Bornslippy

And not forgetting the girls who don't advertise BB but will accommodate for more £££££