Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet 'n' petite - Edinburgh  (Read 4274 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr boombastic

so this meeting is from a little while back, so might not be as relevant to some! but still no harm in sharing.

External Link/Members Only

Location - city centre hotel, Edinburgh
Duration - 1hr

Was lucky to get a meeting with Nicole as she doesn't work to often and is very popular with her regulars but took a chance dropped her a message and she responded to say she was available to meet me, gave her a quick call as asked and confirmed the details.

A couple of days later just ahead of the meeting sent the message to confirm all was still ok, she met me at the hotel and wow she is totally stunning, so her comment about not having model looks is far from it, I can confirm that her height is accurate, couldn't wait to get this pocket rocket undressed and on the bed!!

She gave me a very friendly greeting big DFK and we moved into the room! paperwork sorted out and was done all friendly and quickly so not to get in the way!

she removed her jacket and was dressed in a nice tight dress!! we continued to remove each other's clothes while DFK and hands were moving all over a great start!! we moved to the bed and I started with oral on her, she really seemed to be enjoying it and I wasn't complaining as her pussy was getting nice and wet. Then it was onto her giving me oral, I liked the idea she has with putting the bag on with her mouth, you can tell she knows what she is doing, plenty of action and lots of eye contact and then it was onto 69, with us both coming together.

we stopped for a little bit and chatted while she continued to play with my cock and then it was on with another bag and we then moved our way through a few positions, she prefers mish as she likes the eye contact, I wasn't complaining lots of the right noises, plenty of kissing. I blow my second load into the bag while inside her and she had a very big smile on her face!! she wrapped her arms around me pulling me close and held me for a few moments still inside her.

We finished and chatted for a bit, she is really friendly and we ran over the time, which didn't seem to bother her, she left with yet another DFK, this girl does like to kiss!!

Offline Clattypats

so this meeting is from a little while back, so might not be as relevant to some! but still no harm in sharing.

Did the booking take place within the last 6 months?

Online willie loman

Quick hide its the forum police, his mate will be along in a minute.

Offline daviebond

5 months, 30 days 23:59 still counts ;)

Offline Clattypats

Quick hide its the forum police, his mate will be along in a minute.
So you have a problem with site rules? :wacko:... Based on what he's said I'm asking him how recent, as alot could change service wise etc  depending on time period, which is probably why it's in place...

Always remember though, there is a Neg option on here, if you ever fancy not upsetting the "Sauna girls" too much... :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:01:38 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Mr boombastic

Did the booking take place within the last 6 months?

Yes, it did, and as you ask it was a little over four months ago, so within the time frame allowed, but as I said a little while back!!

Offline Clattypats

Of course it was, and fanny baws a few posts above might believe that aswell... :rolleyes: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:53:48 am by Clattypats »

Offline jamesdean1964

Yes, it did, and as you ask it was a little over four months ago, so within the time frame allowed, but as I said a little while back!!

The review is written as if it took place last night.  Some memory mate.

Offline Mr boombastic

The review is written as if it took place last night.  Some memory mate.

Cheers!!!  :thumbsup: some things just stick with you!!  :D

Offline 1980Tam

Cheers!!!  :thumbsup: some things just stick with you!!  :D

Yea the smell of bull xxxx

Offline Matrix

Well good on you for getting off your high horse and writing a review.