Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Gabriella_X - Tottenham Court Rd  (Read 3118 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dandoc112

External Link/Members Only

Location - large hotel just off Tottenham Court RdRd, no issues passing reception, busy enough.

Cost - £100 for 3/4hr. Punt was in December.

Second visit to Gabby, nothing negative to add but will go through sections for reference and currency.

Comms - No issues, emailed the given details via aw email, no phone numbers exchanged however on nearing I was called by Gabby on a withheld number so she's obviously reluctant to have her number visible.

Gabby- really nice looking girl, a head turner and really chuffed when she opened the door. A bit disappointed again that she doesn't make much effort in the lingerie front as she would be outstanding dressed up. She is naturally pretty and I think plays on that. I get it but like the girls I see to be looking the part! again not a deal breaker as I would gladly go back.

I grabbed a quick shower and on returning Gabby was lying on the bed in just her knickers. A nice view. I felt quite relaxed with her, as I think did she as this was our 2nd meet. She gave a nice oil massage, kissed a lot, played with each other a lot RO, 69 before fucking in a few different positions. Again the wow factor is when she takes your dick and gently glides it into her arse, then takes a pounding. Top drawer.

the only thing I would say, in contrast and by no means negative is that it is quite vanilla. No dressing up, no toys, no mad screaming or dirty talk but definitely a decent GFE.

As before I ran well over the allocated time. Indeed I was tight on budget and negotiated £100 for 45 mins however left 65 mins after arrival. Gabby is definitely not a clock watcher.

I will see her again.

Any questions, please ask.

DD  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Very delicious 😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅👅😋😋👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline millbush

I put a booking in with Gabriella which seemed all good but she didn't confirm it for over 36hrs so on the morning of the booking I requested it be cancelled as I'm busy and can't be hanging around.
To her credit she emailed back to explain she had a day off and wouldn't have let me down which I thought was decent,didn't tell me to do one,still on my HL.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Nice onto my 2020 HL
You wont be disappointed- really nice girl who I love meeting up with :thumbsup: