Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this a man?  (Read 3058 times)

markwe

I am a fan of the older woman and during my searches I came across this beauty. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On closer inspection though I can see quite a strong jaw and rather large hands. Without wanting to sound like a real prick is this a man? They seem attractive, only I am beginning to wonder. Has anybody met with this person?

Offline berksboy

Link not working ?  ( at 21.58 )

abdul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Facial appearance looks to me a strong sign of male maybe in her early life 300+ feedbacks since 2009 :crazy:

jcdmj12

Hidden Image/Members Only

Blimey, those thighs wouldn't look out of place on an England prop forward.

Gordo987

abdul

Hidden Image/Members Only

Blimey, those thighs wouldn't look out of place on an England prop forward.

Is there any banana in between those thighs? :D

foxyc

Looks very blokish. Dani will know (see link on AW website)

zatoichi

Just look trough the titles in the pg and see if theres one title,my cock

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Sadie is and has always been female. She does not have a strong jaw line and I think it must just be the photos. She was never a man and has given birth to children before anyone asks how I know. Her thighs are also in proportion to her body so again it is the angle or lighting on the photos. If you had met her you would agree she is very feminine and very attractive.

Sailormack

Sadie is and has always been female. She does not have a strong jaw line and I think it must just be the photos. She was never a man and has given birth to children before anyone asks how I know. Her thighs are also in proportion to her body so again it is the angle or lighting on the photos. If you had met her you would agree she is very feminine and very attractive.

Very rare for a 48 year old woman to be "very attractive"  :hi:

James999

She's got one of those profiles that goes on and on, with endless pointless questions, a clear sign of age and a fading mind that she has to write everyting down, the problem with booking such a person is they will always troll out, oh I don't do that on a tuesday in daylight hours, didn't you read my profile, or someother mindless shit  :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

From the FAQ.

Q. DO U DO OWO NO I DON,T (ORAL WITHOUT A COMDOM)    A. DO YOU DO OWO NO SORRY I DO NOT MY HEALTH IS IMPORTANT TO ME AS WELL AS YOU EVERTHING IS COVERED NOW WITH A COMDOM PLEASE THINK WHAT YOU MAY GET SUCH AS SYPHALLIS HERPES HEP-B GONORRHEA AND SOMETIMES YOU DONT KNOW YOU WILL HAVE THE SIGNS LET PLAY SAFE HAVE FUN TOGETHER .

From the Enjoys list

Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection

:mad:  she should spend less time writing the profile and more time checking what she has ticked.

I would possibly fuck her though

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I would possibly fuck her though

You would need a lot if energy as she is well known for wearing you out. She does me. An hour with her and I'm am totally knackered as those on here who have seen her will also say

James999

You would need a lot if energy as she is well known for wearing you out.

How, by talking endless shit, and confucing everyone, even herself it seems  :hi:

abdul

Sorry Dani seems you know deeply about her. Actually I just observed her pics based on my experiences with different ladies when I doubt anyone whether he/she is a man/woman, trans sexual or not and never failed to rcognise it. But this time seems my observations gone wrong and I am failed.  :(

Sienna_Bronze

Wow I can only hope to look that good at her age. She looks very female to me too, but I do find it bizarre that you could judge someone's gender on their hand size.

Sailormack

Wow I can only hope to look that good at her age. She looks very female to me too, but I do find it bizarre that you could judge someone's gender on their hand size.

Bu we are judging her on her cock size  :sarcastic:

Sailormack

You would need a lot if energy as she is well known for wearing you out. She does me. An hour with her and I'm am totally knackered as those on here who have seen her will also say

Perhaps she would benefit from expending some of that excess energy at a gym  :hi:

abdul

It is not only the hand size.... btw,

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Offline davidgood

I am a fan of the older woman and during my searches I came across this beauty. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On closer inspection though I can see quite a strong jaw and rather large hands. Without wanting to sound like a real prick is this a man? They seem attractive, only I am beginning to wonder. Has anybody met with this person?
Mark,

Yes, I have met Sadie a couple of times and you will find I have done a review on her in the East Midlands section of UKP as well as on other sites.

If I thought she was a man I would not have gone back a second time or be thinking about when I can next fit in a visit.

To me she is all woman! But to avoid  someone else throwing in their 2 pennyworth I should say she has enhanced breasts, but I like them.

As regard the size of hands thing, interestingly this was raised about a young, but well built lady, I reported on in the Yorkshire section. When I first met that lady she had recently had a second child as was still lactating so there was no doubt about her sexuality.

Go on, meet Sadie. If you like mature sexy ladies you might just enjoy yourself.

Regards,

davidgood