Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - East London, South Quay  (Read 2465 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline another381

External Link/Members Only

60 mins £100

This meet took place a few weeks ago when she was in London again briefly. Well reviewed SP, great service as mentioned many times by others.

Comms - text her when i saw she was back in London. Couldn't find time on the day but told me she had availability later in the week. Agreed a time the following day but then she had a cancellation for the same day and I took it. Very quick comms.

Location - block of flats a few minutes walk from South Quay DLR. Concierge asks where you're going when you enter. Crystal tells you to lie, doesn't want multiple guys a day saying her flat. I lied and security buzzed me into the lift area, no issues there.

Meet - Crystal greeted me hidden behind the door in a black dress. Once in she grabbed me and started kissing. Not the best DFK but she put the effort in. I ran my hands over her ass and we made our way to the bedroom. Quick shower and into the room where we kissed for a while. Kept fondling her ass and eventually popped her tits out. Lifted her dress up and started sliding a finger along her slit which got wetter and wetter. Slid a finger in while kissing her. Got her naked and she took my clothes off too. Onto the bed and she starts kissing all over my body, working her way down to my cock which is pretty hard by this point. I'm fingering her at the same time and eventually make her cum loudly all over my fingers. Takes me in her mouth and delivers a great BJ OWO. Good technique and remembers to play with my balls before i unload all my cum in her mouth. Takes it well before getting a tissue to dispose of it discretely.

We talk for a little and she tells me she wants to move back to London. The clientele in Milton Keynes is a little on the older side and she prefers them younger. Nice chat and she's very attentive. Starts with a massage which feels good. I finally turn over and she's back to sucking me off. I'm not always a two pop man but she gets me hard a few times. Realise i'm running out of time and I want to finish up again so i switch things up. I stand by the edge of the bed and put her on her back with her head hanging over. She trusts me completely and puts my cock in her mouth. I start thrusting slowly building up steam. Great position so i can play with her ample breasts and finger her wet pussy again. I start face fucking her and i'm holding onto her tits at the same time before i cum deep in her throat. She holds it all in her mouth again, doesn't spill a thing. Quick shower, get dressed and i'm happily on my way.

Con - A minor one but one to consider. She has so much perfume and scented candles in the place you can't shake the smell. It was during the day and on the tube i was very aware how strong the smell on me was. Like i had fallen into the perfume section and broken every bottle. I don't have a partner so the smell isn't too much of a worry but i washed everything when i got home. Didn't wash my coat but left it outside overnight to air and the smell was burned into the fabric. I had to put it in the wash which i wouldn't really do with a coat. One thing to consider if you have an other half.

Summary - excellent service and very happy SP. She aims to please. Would definitely visit again and fuck her this time. Only con was the scented smell. Careful if you have an OH.

Offline Wozel

She never seems to have time at all for bookings

Offline another381

It's not easy to get a booking, I had been trying to see her for the longest time. Gave up months ago and when she moved to Milton Keynes i thought that was that the end of it.

When I saw she was in London again I gave it a shot early in the day. Got lucky this time with her cancellations but she did have time later that week. I'd suggest asking when she's back in London and try to get yourself a slot in advance. Happy hunting!

Offline Wozel