Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Cum Whore - Stevenage  (Read 3859 times)

101 review(s) for Dirty Cum Whore (97 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Gatehouse

I was in the area on business and fancied feasting on a massive pair of tits, so booked to see DCW.

Flat is on edge of an estate outside Stevenage - not great and not that discreet but does the job.

On arrival my initial view was ‘great tits and arse not sure about the boat race.’ Little too made up for me and facially not unattratcive but not my type really at all.

Very chatty and pleasant and then oiled up her orbs in a tight zip up plastic dress which she then unleashed before the zip gave way. Great tits, fondled then, groped them, stuck my cock between them etc.

Then onto the action. Owo was average in all honesty. Did a fake gagging thing when she was not more than a couple of inches down on my cock, and said that was her deepthroat. It was tactic not to deepthroat in reality.

Licked my balls ok on instruction but other than the sight of those tits, the experience was vanilla for me. Eventually shot my bolt over her face and managed a second wanking myself off while she lapped at my balls.

Overall ok but she wasnt quite my thang and the technique was average. Massive tits mind.

1hour £100.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline jj1692

How did you manage to book her may i ask?

Offline Gatehouse

How did you manage to book her may i ask?

I literally texted her on the morning, she asked me to call her, did so and that was that!

Was I lucky?

Offline blackprince

For £100 an hour cant complain or go wrong to be honest. Her massive tits is what is tempting me to pay her a visit but the bloody distance
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

For £100 an hour cant complain or go wrong to be honest. Her massive tits is what is tempting me to pay her a visit but the bloody distance

Agreed its £value and tits are massive but service was quite average.

£100 in a strip club and a wank after may deliver more quite honestly.

:)

Offline George South

Such a shame.
Its always sad to read a neutral review of someone youve hankered after meeting.  :(

Offline Big Bad R

Insists on a telephone conversation before meeting, not sure what that's about  :unknown: I was in a busy office so refused.

Offline winkywanky

I guess a lot of people who sound like twats are twats, and she'd rather not meet them.

She might also prefer not to meet guys from certain countries/groups?

But yes, this means she will miss out on guys trying to organise a punt discreetly while at their day job.

Offline Sdot89

It says on her profile she doesn’t do tit wanks, how did you convince her to give you one?

Offline Gatehouse

It says on her profile she doesn’t do tit wanks, how did you convince her to give you one?

It wasn’t a full tit wank as such as that isnt usually one of my things, but she was blowing me off on her knees before we moved to the bed and I just took my cock out of her mouth and shoved it between her tits. She didnt blink. If I had continued and then spunked up between them, may be she would have objected.....dont know.

Offline DouglasReynholm

How long ago did this take place Gatehouse? Her phone number's not been showing for a while now.

She isn't doing tit wanks at the mo because she recently had her tits made even more massive.

When you've spoken to her once you can text her for the second, third etc bookings. I did.  ;)

I wouldn't say her technique was average and she's well loved here overall: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13671 Well fucked anyway.

Offline Gatehouse

How long ago did this take place Gatehouse? Her phone number's not been showing for a while now.

She isn't doing tit wanks at the mo because she recently had her tits made even more massive.

When you've spoken to her once you can text her for the second, third etc bookings. I did.  ;)

I wouldn't say her technique was average and she's well loved here overall: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13671 Well fucked anyway.

Early October. Yes, I was aware of the tit job but as I wasnt going for a full tit wank, the issue didnt come up.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Terrible comms

Tried texting phone calls - even WhatsApp (she reads the message but doesn’t respond)

Been trying for a few months to get hold of DCW but no luck
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline George South

I see she listing Brentwood as her location at the moment.
Dont know whether you would have any better luck in getting a booking in Essex?
Her FAQs mention a discrete well manicured garden entrance. Is this a euphemism?
Also she lists cross country running as a passion. I'd love to see the sports bra capable of keeping 2200 cc of boobs in place.

Offline Rick2468

I tried calling on Monday, the phone rang but no answer. This has also been the case in the past. She did answer her phone when I called once but it was because she was awaiting a taxi and she thought I was the driver calling to pick her up. I asked when would be a good time to call back and she said the next day.

She is £100 an hour and has huge boobs so I expect she is just booked up all the time. She is on my list and I will keep trying when she's in Essex but patience is wearing thing a bit.

Online Inbetweener

I saw her for the second time a couple of weeks before Christmas (I reviewed my first meeting with her). I was keen to see what her bigger tits looked like. To be honest I didn't think they looked that much bigger. I didn't enjoy the second meeting with her as much. She makes a lot of noise over nothing while doing oral. The thing that I really found tiresome was all the spitting over my cock and balls. A bit of this is good but she was constantly doing it in a one hour booking. About 30 minutes in my groins, cock and balls were coated in spit. I didn't find it a turn on at all. She's a nice lady and if you haven't seen her before she's worth seeing at least once. I don't think I'll be going back again myself.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw her for the second time a couple of weeks before Christmas (I reviewed my first meeting with her). I was keen to see what her bigger tits looked like. To be honest I didn't think they looked that much bigger. I didn't enjoy the second meeting with her as much. She makes a lot of noise over nothing while doing oral. The thing that I really found tiresome was all the spitting over my cock and balls. A bit of this is good but she was constantly doing it in a one hour booking. About 30 minutes in my groins, cock and balls were coated in spit. I didn't find it a turn on at all. She's a nice lady and if you haven't seen her before she's worth seeing at least once. I don't think I'll be going back again myself.
I'm quite into lots of spit and sloppy bjs. But I have given up trying to see her. She never responds to my phone calls, emails or text messages!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:16:34 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline jj1692

I'm quite into lots of spit and sloppy bjs. But I have given up trying to see her. She never responds to my phone calls, emails or text messages!

Its too too hard to get through

Offline blackprince

What colour is she. Sometimes she looks black then indian the white with a serious tan?
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CBPaul

She's been on my list for a while now but not so sure she'll be staying there. Difficult to arrange an average meet is off-putting but she doesn't give tit wanks...... for me that would be part of the reason for seeing someone with those funbags.

Offline Metalgear2018

What colour is she. Sometimes she looks black then indian the white with a serious tan?

She wears a wig.......

Offline pepsicolaboy

Always proceed with caution with any photo a SP has put up, they are almost always altered in some way or taken at an angle to skew reality IMO.

See my previous posts with unblurred and unwigged photos, she is afro-caribbean:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159182.0