Author Topic: babs2x - Manchester Outcall  (Read 2267 times)


6 review(s) for babs2x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline LYL

External Link/Members Only

This happened a couple weeks ago.

I was having this blonde girl on my hotlist in a while and my mate Mike the brave was visiting me so I booked her for a MMF.. I knew she is gangbang material but unfortunately she let us down twice.. My wingman couldn't stay more so we had to go for our plan B (Miss CB) haha.. Since when Chelsea is plan B... Won't go into details cuz we all know she delivers!

OK, back to babs.. I finally managed to arrange 1 hour outcall (170£) on a Saturday or Sunday... You know what they say.. Weekends are meaningles when you're unemployed!

She is quite tall, very toned gym body (she mentioned she went to gym in the morning, squatting) but facially I wasn't really into her..

She called me when downstairs and came up. She was wearing a casual outfit. What followed is a full hour of energetic sex, squirting, sucking and fucking. She reminded me of Alana, she was attempting to break my cock just the way Alana was trying back in the day. She loves to use your cock to rub her clit and squirt on your dick then put it back in and fuck again. She has a very nice booty that loves to get spanked.. She's up for everything! Didn't ask for anal because it was 30£ more that day.. I fucked her every position I had in mind, she wanted it very deep and was pulling me inside.. She's good! I liked! Also, she's a smart girl that actually has a job!

I will book her in the future for a MMF!

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline montycat

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 79
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
For some reason I hadn't noticed her. She looks great - added to my list.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yankinlondon

For some reason I hadn't noticed her. She looks great - added to my list.

likewise. on hit list

Offline LYL

I've seen her over the weekend on a MMF with my mate Mike the brave! This girl can take a serious pounding and never has enough  :sarcastic: she's right up there with miss CB... But that ass of her is something... And her thighs. This girl puts the hours in the gym! Be aware she might break your cock if you're not paying attention!
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1