Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gymfitbex - Cardiff Tour  (Read 1468 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wonky

Hey all.

I was lucky enough to meet bex a couple of weeks ago when she was on her annual little cardiff tour. I've seen her before a couple of years ago in Cardiff and had a great time but as i'm not able to get over to Bristol much I havent had a chance to see her again and I thought this would continue as her tour got fully booked pretty quickly and with work I couldnt say until the day if I could get an couple of hours spare. BUT ( :yahoo:) a cancellation on the day I managed to get an hour.

Proton's post covered the Cardiff tour and Rebecca has been reviewed enough for everyone to know that her service is top notch but thought i'd add my two cents.

Meet was in hotel down the bay. Had my own issues getting down there so was pretty ruffled but was given instruction so got to her room with no problems.

Bex opened the door looking stunning and instantly we started talking like we were old friends which made the experience feel really comfortable and natural. Before i knew it she was stripping down and releasing her new assets. I'm more of an leg and ass man but the boobs were looking good. They werent over sized or fake looking and I had a good play with them before the action started. DFK, owo etc all performed amazingly and cant fault her or the punt at all.

Think it was £130 for the hour which for a top class hour like this is brilliant. I'm very much hoping she does more tours of Cardiff sooner rather than later! maybe even a duo tour!!!  :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline Proton

"We started talking like we were old friends which made the experience feel really comfortable and natural" A Wonky Qoute

That just about sums Bex's up, you get a no rush & no fuss wonderfully HOT experience to remember ...    :rose: :wackogirl: :rose: