Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtenay English anyone?  (Read 3553 times)

Offline mrx007

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

English Blonde, all the naughty stuff I enjoy like CIM and facials but no reports on here.

Too good to be true maybe?

Online Sebstyles7

Saw her profile yesterday actually and thought exactly that.  Not too far from me but I don't trust AW reviews so I've not trusted the profile.

Offline thumbspot

I gave the number a call yesterday to enquire about a meet. The call went unanswered, but was replied to with a text saying ‘text me please’ or similar. I could be over reacting, but that’s a flag for me as I prefer to connect over the phone with someone I don’t know.

I got exactly the same response from External Link/Members Only who is in the same area, potentially same location.

My balls remain full.

Offline Assessor

Two of the AW feedbacks are from guys who've also posted feedback on girls I've seen, so might be worth TOFTT, depends when she's available next few days

Offline bdp

I gave the number a call yesterday to enquire about a meet. The call went unanswered, but was replied to with a text saying ‘text me please’ or similar. I could be over reacting, but that’s a flag for me as I prefer to connect over the phone with someone I don’t know.

I got exactly the same response from External Link/Members Only who is in the same area, potentially same location.

My balls remain full.

I’ve seen Ashton before a number of times. (review is up). She has someone who controls the phone which is why she never answers and asks for texts. I’m interested in Courteney though. I’ve not seen her but straight on the HL. Wonder if she is part of this “English group” of girls who alternate the areas...

Keeping a close eye on it.

Offline sexisci

saw her today, good looking in the flesh but dreadful attitude, she didn't really do the services I was looking for (some tie and tease along with sex), but is more than happy to pretend that any issues is on the guy, she really doesn't have a clue what she's doing and all in all a BIG waste of money and time, seriously!

Online Fuzzyduck

saw her today, good looking in the flesh but dreadful attitude, she didn't really do the services I was looking for (some tie and tease along with sex), but is more than happy to pretend that any issues is on the guy, she really doesn't have a clue what she's doing and all in all a BIG waste of money and time, seriously!

Any chance of a review? Where did you see her?

Offline sexisci

Any chance of a review? Where did you see her?

She came to my place, yes when I get time I’ll write one!

Offline James

She came to my place, yes when I get time I’ll write one!

was this for this girl 5089238 Courtney,
was any kissing done, multiple cum
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Online throwaway1

Some unusually candid photos added to profile:

External Link/Members Only

Offline James

Some unusually candid photos added to profile:

External Link/Members Only

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: looks nothing like her main pics, forget it

Offline James

Ovs reading this. Ugly unedited pics removed

Offline winkywanky

She looks pretty good to me?

People pull some faces when they have sex  :unknown:.

Taken all together, I'd say she's a good-looking girl. YMMV of course though.

Offline britboy

Personally prefer the candid pics to the over-Photoshopped ones on the profile - you know she's never going to look like that. Would say a bit over 25 too, but again not a surprise to have to add a bit to the stated age.
Obviously pics don't say anything about the service though...