Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Alexxa (Liverpool)  (Read 1793 times)

25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mr long sausage

£70 for 30 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl on the 7th December. I didn't realise at the time but she must have been on tour or something as she is now in London.

Called her and got a text back telling me her address. I told her my phone battery was dying so she told me the building number ahead of time. (Flats on Cumberland street, next to the Poste House pub).

Got there with 2% on my phone so I called her and she buzzed me in. Up to room, she was behind the door but she looked great. She is the girl in the photos. sexy body and face, great lips.

Good English, and pleasant enough. She stripped naked and invited me onto the bed. She blew me for 10 seconds then got on top. She had already said no to 69 and kissing was an extra 30, but she didn't stop me sucking on her nipples. Switched to me on top with a little neck kissing. Got cramp and then had to switch to doggy. She moans loudly.

Nutted during doggy and left.

She is crazy attractive buy its just the usual EE girl service. If she did DFK or 69 I would have given her a positive, even with the terribly short blow job.

There's better services in Liverpool you can get for £70

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 03:03:47 am by Mr long sausage »