Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Jessica - Mornington Crescent - Appalling  (Read 1568 times)

17 review(s) for I_Jessica_OWO (6 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline theblackguy

External Link/Members Only

Appalling is an apt word that I have taken from another negative review on this service provider. The punt was momentarily soul destroying and a waste of my time, money and energy. I saw the previous negative reviews but I mistakenly thought it would be different with me.

Price. 4/10 £90 for 30 minutes with CIM. (£70+£20) Out of the door in 15 minutes.

Location. 8/10 A top floor empty small studio flat behind Morning Crescent Tube station. Discreet. Met me at the door. 

Looks 4/10. Beauty is subjective and I know others have liked what they saw but seriously not my cup of tea. Her photos on AW are taken at angles and poses designed to make her look more appealing that she is. She doesn't have the implied curves. She has the physique of a skinny school boy in my opinion. Her hair was done up so she looks absolute nothing like her verification photo in which she looks like pretty and very girl next door like. In reality her face was a bit weird looking to me. I thought I would be meeting one of those quite fit EE girls you see out an about but I wouldn't give this one a first look let alone a second glance. Her arse was misshapen and she had stretch marks on both thighs, and I also caught site of a weird mole or birthmark on her back which thinking back I think she needed to have checked out as it was an asymmetrical growth.

I tried not to take in any more sights of her torso during the punt as I found it off punting. She did however have small droopy breasts which I couldn't resist taking a peek at when she took off her bra as past reviewers have noted but these looked normal to me and appeared similar to actress Cissy Spacek's in the Carrie shower room scene. Her skin was pale which is what I usually find attractive but wasn't redeeming enough in her case. May have been a bit larger weight a few years ago hence the stretch marks.

Personality 3/10. She didn't really have or show one to me other than being curt but polite. Any rapport I thought we had in the past few days build up over text which I thought would have made the booking go well evaporated in person. 

Service 4/10. The sex started off with a bad BJ which was the shallow kind with the tight grippy yank that was uncomfortable and when I asked her not to do it she continued. She may not have had enough BF's in her lifetime to perform good fellatio on. I moved the session onto missionary to save my cock, but this didn't last too long. I'm a big guy that was prospectively taking this slow and gentle due to her vibe but it was clear she didn't want to be feeling anything during this punt or thought that my rhythm was going to get harder and faster so she suggested we moved onto another bad BJ and CIM. I wanted the session over too so I was fine with this and took over and started wanking into her mouth. When I came she only partially took my cum in her mouth. 

Cleaned up, clothes on and out of the door.

She doesn't do 15 minute bookings but I think she could offer a fair service if she offered a £40 quickie booking + £10 for CIM with the caveat of minimal talking. She was obviously out to perform the less than bear minimum service with me and some other punters. Maybe it's her personality or approach to work or my race (The latter is just speculation). There are other punters I imagine wouldn't have let this kind of punt slide.

Verdict. It's punts like this that potentially steer me onto civilians from real life and date sites with all the pitfalls this entails but then I come to my senses. 

Offline bedhedred

I didn't like my last punt of 3 I had with her. She seems moody and inconsistent. Could be the anorexia.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate.

It is interesting to observe how subjective our perceptions are because she does look skinny like you suggest but yet at the same time you could see curves.

Never mind  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

Looking at her gallery it's quite clear she looks ghastly skinny. Eating disorders are known to mess up moods (anorexia, bulimia). Horrible outcome  :(. Better luck next time.

Offline theblackguy

Thanks guys.

She could be anorexic or maybe she's had a gastric band. Her persona could be due to not eating properly or she could also apply different levels of service for different customers, instead of saying she doesn't want to see a particular type on her profile or during pre-punt communication. 

I didn't have a problem with the skinniness but her body is not in good shape. In her photos she curves her spine, uses high heels, high heel poses, and camera angles to accentuate her curves. I can't find any obvious signs of photo manipulation but this could have been used too.

I will stick to WG's from primarily Hungary, Bulgaria and Poland for any future punts in the new year.