Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Bella Brighton  (Read 3095 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5147626) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

Saw the amazing 19 year old Bella today and she was awesome. She is better in life than her great photos and is a lovely smart girl to boot!

She is fairly sub so I gave her the pounding of her life until she could take my big cock no longer  :yahoo:
After this she finished me off with her awesome oral skills and took a rather big load in her mouth.

I will definitely be going back again to see her when she’s next available which is likely new year now.

Highly recommend men

External Link/Members Only

Offline mysteryman30

She looks bloody brilliant, my HL is longer by 1 :)

Offline MrMatrix

She looks bloody brilliant, my HL is longer by 1 :)
Ditto. Yup she does look nice, thanks for the review OP. :thumbsup:

Offline timsussex

while I'm glad you had a good time the review is a bit short on information and sorry but I can't take seriously a review containing

I gave her the pounding of her life until she could take my big cock no longer 

Offline Derrick101

while I'm glad you had a good time the review is a bit short on information and sorry but I can't take seriously a review containing

+1
Part review of th SP, and part review of the OP's prowess  :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

+2 and his other review has the infamous words “..treat her well”

Pinch of salt here maybe.

Offline wylie anchor

+2 and his other review has the infamous words “..treat her well”

Pinch of salt here maybe.
Might need a shovel, pinch won't be enough :sarcastic:

Offline latecomer

Might need a shovel, pinch won't be enough :sarcastic:
+3
She's a member of what I call the 110 Club: far too much money for a half hour, which is my preferred time.