Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori Leeds, Pimlico (touring)  (Read 822 times)

44 review(s) for Midori Leeds (41 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bbwandy72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were initially on UKE, and switched to Twitter after her departure from UKE. She'd given me the location (a few minutes walk from Pimlico tube), I called on arrival and she talked me in to the property.

She opened the door wearing not very much, with a big smile and greeted me by sticking her tongue down my throat. Now apparently there are some that don't like that. All I can say is that it works for me and got the meeting off to a great start. I'll always appreciate being greeted with a kiss.

Paperwork and shower out of the way, we got down to business. Plenty of kissing, and straight into OWO, some RO, more OWO, CIM and snowballing. The blowjob was perhaps a little toothy at times, but not enough to be a problem. Round two saw her riding me CG with me alternating between kissing her and sucking her nipples. We tried 69 for a third round, but it wasn't working and my time was up, so we called it a day.

She's a BBW. If you book her expecting anything else, you'll be disappointed. But if that's what you're looking for, she's recommended. She has a pretty face, a nice personality, and all the requested services were delivered without complaint and with a smile.

Would I return? Simple answer: yes.