Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you send a WG a photo of yourself before you meet?  (Read 4444 times)

Gigabyte

Apparently this girl will only meet you if you send her a photo of yourself beforehand.  FAQ's state its not to check if your hot. Odd that.

So the question is would anyone? Do you believe its for security or to check your not the elephant mans fatter twin brother and would you trust her to delete it (she says once she has seen it so presumably before the punt which sort of gets rid of the security aspect unless you use a police photo with your prison number underneath your face)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cunnyhunt

£200 per hour

Accessing from Thailand

Only has picture of her ass

That is a big fucking no.

Offline CBPaul

No, not under any circumstances. Where would it end up ?

Odd, bloody cheek more like. She only gives one picture of her arse downwards, charges 200 quid an hour but offers sod all service and is accessing from Thailand.  :crazy:

Gigabyte

No, not under any circumstances. Where would it end up ?

Odd, bloody cheek more like. She only gives one picture of her arse downwards, charges 200 quid an hour but offers sod all service and is accessing from Thailand.  :crazy:

Other than that its an OK profile though :P

Offline CBPaul

Other than that its an OK profile though :P

:lol:

Yeah, pretty good, one of the better ones I've seen so far today.  :sarcastic:

Stealthshagger

Never. Never a reason to, either.

grandmaster-ram-rod

stupid whore no chance, it's not like she  has wonderful feedback and is a must see

Aphrodite

My advice would be not to do it. It's unprofessional of her.

Offline akauya

Apparently this girl will only meet you if you send her a photo of yourself beforehand.  FAQ's state its not to check if your hot. Odd that.

So the question is would anyone? Do you believe its for security or to check your not the elephant mans fatter twin brother and would you trust her to delete it (she says once she has seen it so presumably before the punt which sort of gets rid of the security aspect unless you use a police photo with your prison number underneath your face)

Of course I always send my picture... wihout fail they always agree to see me :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline cunnyhunt

Put those pictures together and you have Kettlegate....

Aphrodite

Put those pictures together and you have Kettlegate....

Put them together and you've got a WG's average working day  :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

FANOMENAL

look at her enjoy list, does nothing..... fake  :bomb:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't get the point of this profile, no private gallery and accessing from Thailand ---------- makes no sense.    :crazy:

Offline CBPaul

I don't get the point of this profile, no private gallery and accessing from Thailand ---------- makes no sense.    :crazy:

Perhaps some twat has got pissed up on holiday or had their fill of the bar girls, in their boredom we get this appearing on AW. Either that or someone is trying to collect pictures of punters for whatever reason, someone will be stupid enough to send one.

Offline Anadin

I've seen girls state that they'll only see you after meeting on cam which I can somewhat understand although I don't think I'd ever do it, this however makes no sense all. Why would anyone bother with her when they don't even know what she looks like?

Offline smiths

The times this gets posted about. What i look like is totally irrelevant as punting isnt dating. A WG doesnt have to fancy me or for whatever other reason need a photo of me that she could do who knows what with, just offer a good service. So in this lifetime no i wouldnt send any WG a photo of myself under ANY circumstances. Any that ask for one would mean i immediately put them down as fucking stupid and go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:17:14 pm by smiths »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
How can you sending her a photo which she will delete help her security checks. It is only any good if she keeps the photo so if you attack her she can hand it to the police and say that is him.  We don't need photos before meeting as there would be no discretion in that would there.  All we would end up with is a laptop full of mens photos.  However a great idea if she is planning to blackmail you as she has your photo you sent her to show the wife as proof you were having sex with her.
Never send a photo just as you would never give out any details.  Its common sense

Offline smiths

How can you sending her a photo which she will delete help her security checks. It is only any good if she keeps the photo so if you attack her she can hand it to the police and say that is him.  We don't need photos before meeting as there would be no discretion in that would there.  All we would end up with is a laptop full of mens photos.  However a great idea if she is planning to blackmail you as she has your photo you sent her to show the wife as proof you were having sex with her.
Never send a photo just as you would never give out any details.  Its common sense

Obviously you wouldnt know IF she had deleted it so it relies on her word she would which might or might not be true, but as i dont just blindly believe the word of a complete stranger i wouldnt believe her so no photo from me, quite apart from punting not being dating so what i look like is irrelevant.

I would be thinking blackmail purposes if i got asked for a photo, i am not that stupid, i hope other punters arent either. No WG needs a photo of a punter, its not how punting has worked in the over 30 years i have been punting. Its like paying deposits, never in this lifetime would i do that either, again i am not that stupid.

circusbizarre

Offline punk

yep my cock.i like to give them a good laugh breaks the ice.

Online ik8133

I did!  It was my first punt, think the WG was wary of new clients.  Posted the photo via Client Connections on AW and removed it afterwards, that was about four years ago.   

Offline Juankerr

Fuck That!!!! It's not a dating site!!!!

cockneybstrd

Yes I have. Well had a video chat before the booking. She had on her profile that she wanted too see a photo or chat via video.

I ensured I didnt mention the booking or anything sexual related during our video chat in case it was being filmed.

I did the video chat as I had a fancy at that time for someone that looked like she did.

Freaked me out when i joined this place and she was posting before being banned

Offline hockogrockle

I would be no more likely to let a sex worker have my photo than I would to let her have my bank account details or passport number. As Dani said in a earlier post on this thread, there is a risk of the photo being misused, possibly for blackmail.
 And one question. What if you send a photo of somebody else? Does she compare the photo with the reality, say "this isn't you" and refuse to see you? What if you send her a photo that looks like a down and out, and turn up looking seriously wealthy? (An interesting experiment, that.)

Rochdull lad

But wouldn't she decline your booking if you looked like a "down and out"?

Offline Johny Stone

right now

Town:    Guildford
County:    Surrey
Region:    South East
Accessing From:Singapore

Gigabyte

Now accessing from Australia. Wonder how many pictures she now has?

Offline cunnyhunt

Now accessing from Australia. Wonder how many pictures she now has?

From Asia to Australia. . . maybe it is the MH370 black box sending a signal...

Offline NIK

I have always sent a photo before every punt.

One day it will help me get a freebie.  :lol:

Gordo987

But wouldn't she decline your booking if you looked like a "down and out"?

Don't know, but what would she do if you looked like you were "up and cumming"?  :D

James999

Ask her for her real name, bank details, HMRC reference number and a copy of her last tax return, Fucking deluded idiot  :music:

Offline AnthG

So the question is would anyone?

But imagine if you did and she then refused to see you. No matter who you are that would knock you for six.

So the answer to that is no way would I send a photo.

Thinking further if a girl wants to do this, she should say 'send a photo and if I find you attractive I will knock half price for the booking off'. That would be a good test to see if you have the courage to do the test or not.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cunnyhunt

Thinking further if a girl wants to do this, she should say 'send a photo and if I find you attractive I will knock half price for the booking off'. That would be a good test to see if you have the courage to do the test or not.

I sent your picture and she doubled the fee  :cool:

Gordo987

I sent your picture and she doubled the fee  :cool:

She offered me a tenner (to buy a mask I suppose)  :(

Online wristjob

I had this really good idea for a website. I'll create a fake AW profile and get punters to send me thier pic. I'll then put thir pic on my site "Dirty pervy bastards dot com" and send them the link. I'l be nice though - for £500 I'll take the pic down.

I think seasoned punters here see a girl as a TW if they don't put a phone no up - nobody with a brain would fall for this.

valleypunter

I would never send a picture - not of my face anyway...

Lili

No WG could come up with a justifiable reason for asking a face picture of you. If she decides to see or not to see you on the basis of your face pic that’s very unprofessional (and tells a lot about her attitude, I think). Using your picture to make sure it is you, who turns up? There are other methods to make sure of that.

ulander

No.  Just asking for trouble.

vorian

I send my picture regularly.

I need to speak to my Mother, I never realised she had given up my twin brother for adoption. :D

galinsoga

I willingly gave a very (very) close regular a copy of my photo

- mind you it was taken 70 years ago   :P :P :P

Gali

grandmaster-ram-rod

I willingly gave a very (very) close regular a copy of my photo

- mind you it was taken 70 years ago   :P :P :P

Gali

same  as most prossies then  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I send my picture regularly.

If you looked like that I would imagine you getting lots of free extra time from some girls

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Using your picture to make sure it is you, who turns up? There are other methods to make sure of that.

That is never a reason for asking for a photo as if someone was making a booking for someone else they would just send the other persons photo wouldn't they.  I don't see any reason for a photo to be sent at all.  Not a single one unless they only see people they are attracted to which would then be more like dating so should not charge any way.

Most streets and apartments have CCTV so even the excuse it is in case I get attacked doesn't really work as the police can gain access to that CCTV and from your description find people who look similar and ask if you recognise any of them.  They can then get a rather half decent photo from this.  My apartment car park has CCTV and although we do not have access to it the police do so that sort of kills any security excuse as we all know just about everywhere has cameras now unless you live in a remote area
hell I live in a small village and cant go anywhere within it without being on camera as not only do all the streets have them but most shops and other places have them outside too

Stealthshagger

If you looked like that I would imagine you getting lots of free extra time from some girls

I don't, though you would have thought so. No matter what you look like you might get to stay longer, but never free sessions I'm sure.  Fair enough.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I don't, though you would have thought so. No matter what you look like you might get to stay longer, but never free sessions I'm sure.  Fair enough.

No some girls would let you stay much longer if they really fancied the arse off of you.
same as I do with guys I am attracted to although my attractions are never visual but more of a mental attraction

grandmaster-ram-rod

No some girls would let you stay much longer if they really fancied the arse off of you.
same as I do with guys I am attracted to although my attractions are never visual but more of a mental attraction

I have found that if  wg fancies you, that is the time to RUN,  there is no such thing as a free lunch, or indeed a free shag, long term it will cost you more