Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaAnn07 - Slim, Busty Romanian in Kensal Green  (Read 3196 times)

12 review(s) for Anna-PartyGirl (4 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Lorachoop

Thanks to Prince who did a TOFTT with this SP. Slim, Busty Romanian who does DFK and provides a good service, I had to go and see as its rare to find that combo :)

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
All arranged via text. Prompt responses. Comms handled by her friends who also work from the same apartment. But they do not provide full service, only "domination" services.

10 mins walk from Kensal Green underground. I took an Uber. £5 each way. Its a House with windows tinted out. Quite discreet as its on the main road so no one really paying attention.

Arrival & Looks
Had a fairly good idea to what she looks like due to alot of clear pictures on profile. Good description in Prince's review as well. She is 28, Slim, Busty with good tits. She has had the tits reduced (she says they were massive before and giving her a backache) so you can see scars on them but they are natural and nice bags of fun. Lots of outfits to chose from and I went with the Bunny one :)
She greeted me wearing the outfit and high heels so  :thumbsup: so far.

Charges
£70 for 30 mins or £100 for an hour. Booked a 1 hour session.

Services Received
2 rounds. OWO, DFK, Ball sucking, TeaBagging, sex in multiple positions. CIM not available

Details
Handed over the money and had a shower before starting. Clean, good sized towel provided. You have to walk through the kitchen/sitting area to go to the shower. Was greeted by the two other girls and a dog. One of the girl was hot, too bad she does not do full service.

Back into the room which has a tall cupboard with mirrors, always a good touch.

Started off with LFK. I could tell she isn't too much into DFK so instructed her that its something I like doing. No problem and she opened up and nice long DFK afterwards. She was wearing heels and her height was right for me to slide my now erect cock between her thing gap. With her back towards the mirror, i could see the tip of my cock in between her but cheeks. Excellent!

Turned her around and took the costume off. Had to grope and suck on those tits as soon as I saw them. She is quite submissive and was happy to do as told.

Onto the bed and nice long OWO. She could take my cock all the way in her mouth. Was happy for me to hold her head and face fuck her gently. I always turn up nice and clean for these sessions so my balls were freshly shaved. Guided her towards my balls and she was happy to suck on them. Held her head down so she could keep sucking my balls and it felt good. She took one and then both of my balls into her mouth. Not long before I was teabagging her (dropping my balls in and out of her mouth). This went on for a while. I tried to slip a finger in, she resisted but let me carry on. She did not feel comfortable with this so I pulled out quickly. I am sure she would let me carry on if I was gently and slow but I do not like to do things the SP is not comfortable with.

On with the condom and she rides me good in cowgirl. Those tits looks good bouncing up and down. I suck on them while she rides me hard. I grab them both and fuck her hard in this position. Ask her to turn around and fucked her some more in reverse cow girl.

Onto the floor, infront of the mirror, I take her in doggy. We both kept looking at our reflection and I fucked her hard. She can really take a pounding and I came in the bag.

She cleaned me up. Gave me a nice massage which was good as she has large hands and the pressure was just right.

We talked about her time in UK. She is new to providing domination services too, just like her friends and was giggling about grown men paying to get slapped and fucked hard by a dildo. I could see all sorts of dildos, leather outfits and accessories around the room. Not for me but I always find it amusing why someone would call that enjoyment!

Round 2 was more DFK, OWO, Ball Sucking, fucked her in mish, doggy and prone bone and came in the bag.

Another shower and was out just before the hour finished. No clock watching or trying to rush me out.

Very relaxed, unrushed session. But as always,  YMMV

Other Useful Info
She said I was one of the nicest punters she has seen in UK. She has had some rough experiences too. She did not really seem very fond of guys with big/thick cocks lol

So if you are clean, nice and gentle, you will get a good service. She said she doesn't do DFK/Ball Sucking normally but will do it if the guy is clean, she is happy to oblige. YMMV

Offline PLeisure

Superb review, thank you ( - and to Prince for the TOftT)

Are her boobs firm, or quite loose/ floppy? She's quite the package  :music:

Offline peter purves

When you say busty what size is she??

Cheers for the review btw!!

Edit: I have just seen the pics...Damn phone  :dash:  :P
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 09:10:18 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Excellent Chebmas candidate, not least as I can't get a pair of bra-less D cups a bird was showing off yesterday out of my head.

Offline kingmg

The bulldog followed me through the house when i went for a punt. From the toilet shower through the kitchen area to the bedroom. Put me off a bit