Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Annabelle - Birmingham - Do not review this hooker on here!  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Stapler

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Do not review this hooker as she is not one of them!   :dash:

"PS Do not review me on any forums, I'm not one of them. Thankyou x"  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 10:26:02 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

Offline Hoping

Now your showing your age.. All the newer contributors (those under 50!!) won't have heard of him.

The Adultwork "don't review me on here" site relates to Annabelle.  She has been very well reviewed and not usually favourably.  She always uses that poxy purple filter on her pics.  Makes you want to vomit.

Offline winkywanky

Regardless of age, anyone on here within the last year or so will know him.

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Do not review this hooker as she is not one of them!   :dash:

"PS Do not review me on any forums, I'm not one of them. Thankyou x"  :sarcastic:

Have they let you out for Christmas?

Offline mr.bluesky

Regardless of age, anyone on here within the last year or so will know him.

A regular contributor in the off topic thread which has now been removed thankfully.

Offline winkywanky

I somewhat doubt that will stop him spouting his usual shit, as evidenced perfectly by his starting this meaningless thread.

Although at least we get the chance to call it out.

Offline winkywanky

Offline houseboot

Oh FFS he's back  :rolleyes:.

Pay attention, he's been back for 2 months ....

well 6 months if you include his farewell to Admin post in June.

Offline Stapler

A regular contributor in the off topic thread which has now been removed thankfully.

It's a shame off-topic has gone! Don't know who bit the most and was the dimmest Willy wanky or JRC!  :music:

Offline winkywanky

You useless fucking trolling wanker.

Here we go again, with your gormless drivel.

Offline pbrown355

This is a fascinating thread. I've been on here for a while and I have no idea what's going on!

Offline r1965h

This is a fascinating thread. I've been on here for a while and I have no idea what's going on!

Same here. Not a clue what's going on.

Any chance anyone can explain?

Offline scutty brown

Same here. Not a clue what's going on.

Any chance anyone can explain?

Stapler has a habit of making single-line wind-up posts which some would describe as extreme trolling.  They are often so subtle that many who read them, or are the butt of his humour don't realise they're being trolled.
Often his posts are counter to accepted wisdom, can be inflammatory and seem intended to create argument - while he sits back watches and laughs. He could create an argument in an empty room.
He also professes a political view which mixes shades of Leninist and Trotskyist doctrine.

In many cases when he makes a post there's a hidden agenda, the trick is in spotting it. Never accept anything he says at face value

He's been absent from the forum for over a year - following a girl posting here looking for his contact details. We could never work out whether the absence was due to him hiding from the CSA, or he because he was sectioned under the mental health act
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 01:51:38 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

Now your showing your age.. All the newer contributors (those under 50!!) won't have heard of him.

The Adultwork "don't review me on here" site relates to Annabelle.  She has been very well reviewed and not usually favourably.  She always uses that poxy purple filter on her pics.  Makes you want to vomit.

She's reading this, says its her lighting, not a filter
Still looks crap, and makes her look crap in the photos

Offline winkywanky

Stapler has a habit of making single-line wind-up posts which some would describe as extreme trolling.  They are often so subtle that many who read them, or are the butt of his humour don't realise they're being trolled.
Often his posts are counter to accepted wisdom, can be inflammatory and seem intended to create argument - while he sits back watches and laughs. He could create an argument in an empty room.
He also professes a political view which mixes shades of Leninist and Trotskyist doctrine.

In many cases when he makes a post there's a hidden agenda, the trick is in spotting it. Never accept anything he says at face value

He's been absent from the forum for over a year - following a girl posting here looking for his contact details. We could never work out whether the absence was due to him hiding from the CSA, or he because he was sectioned under the mental health act

A fair analysis Scutty  :hi:.

From my perspective, just assume that pretty well every post from him is a trolling wind-up from a sad twat.

(If the bit about his mental health is true, whilst I would give him some understanding over that, he still revels in trying to create disharmony so is therefore to be taken with a pinch of salt).

Offline scutty brown

A fair analysis Scutty  :hi:.

From my perspective, just assume that pretty well every post from him is a trolling wind-up from a sad twat.

(If the bit about his mental health is true, whilst I would give him some understanding over that, he still revels in trying to create disharmony so is therefore to be taken with a pinch of salt).

You take him too seriously
I often used to piss myself laughing at the reactions he achieved from otherwise rational posters

Offline winkywanky

I didn't say I believed he had mental health problems. Infact I don't. He's an agitator.

Offline finn5555

So to sum it up Stapler is a twat  :rolleyes:

Offline Beamer

So to sum it up Stapler is a twat  :rolleyes:

First class.
I don't know anyone else who comes close.

Offline shed

Stapler will be sat there laughing his bollocks off having got exactly the reaction he wanted. On a thread that was a total waste of time. A sign of a top class wind up merchant  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

So long as everyone just posts once in this thread (and I suspect most will be saying the same thing), it will die a death after a couple of pages, and Stapler will know everyone thinks he's a twat.

Even he can't be immune to that  :D.

Offline houseboot

So long as everyone just posts once

Like you?   :unknown:    You've posted once ..... eight times  :lol:

Offline Beamer

My single quote....

He's still spouting BLX  :hi:
....... and trying to create off topic threads.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:16:34 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's a shame off-topic has gone! Don't know who bit the most and was the dimmest Willy wanky or JRC!  :music:
Can we please note off topic discussions are not allowed and stick to punting related issues and Russian (or even British) politics is not punting related.    :hi:

Offline scutty brown

The thread where the whore was looking for Stapler's contact details seems to have been deleted. Can anyone remember who it was? Annabelle perhaps?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The thread where the whore was looking for Stapler's contact details seems to have been deleted. Can anyone remember who it was? Annabelle perhaps?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171605.msg1826589#msg1826589

Offline scutty brown

Would he know what to do?  :hi:

He must have done something otherwise she wouldn't have been chasing him.

Offline Beamer

He must have done something otherwise she wouldn't have been chasing him.

Who knows?  Paternity? Ha Ha!

Offline winkywanky

Like you?   :unknown:    You've posted once ..... eight times  :lol:

You may have noticed that I hadn't posted any more since saying that, and then you made me post again!  :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 06:24:34 pm by Stapler »

Offline Trees

I welcome Stapler back , he has posted some good recommendations in the past .
Whatever happened to Ming , he used to post some interesting reviews ,
last I heard he was planning a 3 hour punt .
Was it just too much for him ?