Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina and Phillipa - Feline Agency - Nottingham  (Read 2471 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6040248) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by HailWood]

Offline rbtgrr

External Link/Members Only

I just had to come back to see the divine Nina and decided to go with the duo involving her friend Phillipa.
A duo always gives you the chance to disappoint two women at the same time, or so the saying goes. :D

Nothing wrong with Phillipa at all, and she is pretty and well put together. She does resemble her photos, though they are not great. on the website. The two ladies do interract with each other, but this doesn't do much for me for some reason, although others might find it a bonus.

However, I probaby should just have booked Nina alone as she hit the spot once again for me. She has that certain something that is hard to put into words.
She has super oral technique and expertly showed me what a flexible pelvis she has. Cowgirl was mind blowing and I could have stayed inside her for ever. However a cramp in my hip and my stamina dictated otherwise, so she brought me to completion orally with no running off to the bathroom afterwards.

Comms were just fine, and the two ladies were ready at the exact time and there was no time wasting at all. Shower and apartment were excellent, discreet and modern.
Feline are always pretty good, but some of their photos on the site are poor, though Nina's are some of the better ones, and she has more on Twitter. They could spruce up some of the other girls' photos, which would be a great help.

A morning to remember, and a longer repeat visit has already been planned.

Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline badsin

Thanks for the review, I've been meaning to see Nina for a while, ever since she worked at Ventures. I'll splash out on her in the new year :hi:

Online simon07

Thanks for the review, I've been meaning to see Nina for a while, ever since she worked at Ventures. I'll splash out on her in the new year :hi:

Ventures, is that an agency?
Did you get around to seeing her?

Offline badsin

If you use the search facility, top right of this page, Ventures has quite a few topics / thread's
No haven't seen her, yet. I rejoined SA over the Christmas/ New year break, and am working through that currently :hi:

Online simon07

I just had to come back to see the divine Nina and decided to go with the duo involving her friend Phillipa.
A duo always gives you the chance to disappoint two women at the same time, or so the saying goes. :D

How much did you pay and for how long matey?