Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite xx / Camden  (Read 3525 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rabbit63

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: as per other reviews, a basement flat a short walk from Camden Road station. The apartment is very clean and has a full-length mirror which the lady used to good effect. She answered the phone promptly and we arranged a mutually convenient time. As I'd seen her before (about a year ago), I said I'd text once I was at Camden Road for the exact address - a reply was sent immediately, which is always what should happen with all service providers, but frequently does not.

Price paid and services: £50 for a quick 15 minute blow-and-go OWO and CIM.

Looks: Would concur with others' comments. She is a proper curvy woman, with a fair few tattoos, but these did not put me off. Lovely full breasts which stirred the little fella at first sight ! Her profile page pics are a good guide. Nice soft thick lips which she planted on mine when she remembered I'd seen her before, adding how I was a 'real gentleman' (i.e. old  :sarcastic: )

The encounter: despite having been for a swim prior to the meeting, and even though I only wanted 15 minutes of her time, a shower was offered, which I took, making me feel relaxed and extra fresh for what was to follow.
As we'd met before, I walked into the bedroom without a towel, as shyness between us would have been daft. We shared a quick kiss, and then she stood facing the full-length mirror, me snuggled behind her and kissing her neck, and let the black negligee she was wearing slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Very nice, feeling her pressed against me and looking at her full-frontal nakedness in the mirror.
We moved to the bed, and she crawled on all fours up the bed, kissing my legs, stomach and chest before proceeding to licking my shaven balls and take each, in turn, into her warm mouth. Her BJ skills were very nice, lots of moisture and no sensation of teeth on the cock, going deep and getting me very turned-on. After a few minutes of this, I asked her to change positions, so that I could stand up at the foot of the bed, while she got on her knees (I don't know why I prefer this position - it just feels more 'naughty', I suppose, like the girl is a Roman slave, giving head 'to order'). She agreed enthusiastically, and I must say, it felt like she was really into this position. Lots of bobbing up and down the shaft, and soft moans as she felt my cock getting very hard (trust me, I know the difference between contrived moans and genuine ones, after decades of punting experiences).
This really became a knee-trembler, as I was caught between letting myself go and trying to prolong the pleasure. Finally, whilst running my fingers through her hair and looking - via the full-length mirror now to my right - at her bobbing on my cock whilst feeling her tits slapping simultaneously against my thighs, I released my sperm into their new apartment, and they promptly flooded the place. She continued sucking whilst subtly moving her lips up towards the head of my penis... and, boy, that felt lovely, those warm lips gripping the bell-end whilst her tongue swirled around it. Fantastic sensation!
She moved away to discretely dispose of the temporary tenants, relocating them to the sink estate. The only disappointment was when she handed me the wet-wipes in order to clean myself up - I've been spoiled by oriental ladies in the past, who seem very happy to clean up and start a new erection !
After a little small-talk about local traffic as I dressed, a quick peck on the lips and I was on my way, legs still a little unsteady. Thank god there's a lift up to the platform at Camden Road, as I couldn't contemplate that long climb after that BJ !

Definitely a positive overall
Will I return ? Yes (as it's but a short detour on a train route I use reasonably regularly anyway)  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 05:25:16 pm by Rabbit63 »

Offline fuckit

50 pound for a quick CIM dump...... sounds v. Temping

Offline Wozel

The pic of her in the chair made the Captain wanting to put her on the HL

Offline Wozel

Op was there any parking available on her street or nearby? Cheers

Offline fuckit

Also going by profile it says all that is listed is provided without hidden extras..... facial for 50 notes.....

Offline tantraman

The pic of her in the chair made the Captain wanting to put her on the HL

Be wary of Aphrodite's glam photos, Wozel ... as they are at least a decade old. I've collected all available here, including recent selfies that only appear on her AW profile fleetingly, some of which I reproduce here ...

This latest selfie triplet shows Aphrodite's current figure and form, without the professional lighting and filtering in those early days shots ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:49:28 pm by tantraman »

Offline Wozel

Be wary of Aphrodite's glam photos, Wozel ... as they are at least a decade old. I've collected all available here, including recent selfies that only appear on her AW profile fleetingly, some of which I reproduce here ...

Tantraman you’ve just saved me £120. I can see your point. Thank you

Offline Wozel

Offline adamwestbb

Looks feisty, but i guess once the bra comes off it all comes crashing down.

Might have to think about it, looks hot in the 3 pics above  :hi:

Offline fuckit

Looks feisty, but i guess once the bra comes off it all comes crashing down.

Might have to think about it, looks hot in the 3 pics above  :hi:

Agreed, don't look too bad to me.

Offline Bartolomeo

I think she looks hot in the selfie pics above. Would be good if she put new ones though

Offline winkywanky

...her bobbing on my cock whilst feeling her tits slapping simultaneously against my thighs, I released my sperm into their new apartment, and they promptly flooded the place. She continued sucking whilst subtly moving her lips up towards the head of my penis... and, boy, that felt lovely, those warm lips gripping the bell-end whilst her tongue swirled around it. Fantastic sensation!
She moved away to discretely dispose of the temporary tenants, relocating them to the sink estate.
After a little small-talk about local traffic as I dressed, a quick peck on the lips and I was on my way, legs still a little unsteady. Thank god there's a lift up to the platform at Camden Road, as I couldn't contemplate that long climb after that BJ !

Honest question: are you an Estate Agent?

Also, was the local traffic bad enough to warrant a reduction in the asking price? And how much does the Lift add to the annual service charge?

Offline winkywanky

By the way, the structure looks solid, but perhaps the front facade could do with a makeover?

Offline haggismccormick

Op was there any parking available on her street or nearby? Cheers
There is plenty of "pay by phone" parking fairly near. Quite easy to find a place not too far away but it will show up on your credit card bill.
Other than that no decent parking nearby and Camden is very strict on enforcement and tough on parking.

Offline Rabbit63

Personally, if worried about a parking fee showing up on my bank statement / credit card bill, then using the nearby station is your best bet.
Pay with a Contactless card on TfL tube / overground and all that appears is the amount and 'TFL Travel Charge' - no indication given of the start / end point of the journey undertaken.
If people are worried about leaving a 'trail', perhaps punting's not a good hobby for you ?
And, no, I'm not an Estate Agent.
Although my cock has a second home, occasionally ...  ;)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:36:57 am by Rabbit63 »

Offline winkywanky

...you'll be wanting a cosy, bijou, warm little des res, but hopefully with damp on the walls... :D

Offline tantric talents

I  felt that as milfs go she was a very good provider. I parked nearby for free after 6:30.
The meet still reminds me so much of fucking a forty year old Cher when I saw her  :yahoo: