Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian kobita  (Read 2386 times)

1 review(s) for Indian kobita (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A lot of good AW FB on this one so I thought I'd give Kobita a shot, but the rule of thumb still seems to apply: never trust aw FB.

Thankfully this was only a 30 min booking so it didn't cost me the earth.

Not much to say really, except she didn't really do it for me, no click and I didn't find her physically attractive so my little brother didn't get rockharders either. My expectations were something like a sultry busty Indian chick, but instead I got a rather housewifey looking woman with a dart players beergut that makes her twice the width the gallery photos would suggest.

So got a massage to finish the time and to further add to the crapness of this punt, was kindly informed my session was over just over half way into my 30 min booking. Thank you very much...not. 0/5.

abdul

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. Her feedbacks are looking dodgy to me. Honestly if she works in India her rate will be max. £5 per hour.

Offline viktor1080

I ever had one good Indian punt and that was through Indian palace the girl was amazing but because she was good her thing was so used that I felt fucking air down there.....for me it is a rule of thumb....no Indian punts.....you never get what you want

Offline LastManCumings

I do go for Indian WG's on a few occasions, however I always lower my expectations a few notches down from say a European WG. Works okay in certain punts but others it just falls flat on it's face.

Offline Bangers and Gash

That's a shame you had a shit punt, but thanks for the review.

Kobita has been HL'd for ages and was thinking of giving her some 'good lovin' in the near future.

Thanks for saving me £130.

:drinks:

Davehorn

Hello, I just came across this review online so I've joined the site. Thankfully I didnt get stung by her but tried to book and didnt get confirmation. She tried to leave me negative feedback but I disputed it and it got removed. I didnt know AW did that for punters, worth knowing anyway.
Glad Ive come across this site I'll check reviews in future before booking anyone, thanks.