Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessibaby5 - Tooting  (Read 1224 times)

Offline SWLondon

Anyone seen her?  She might be tomorrows punt (work depending!)

External Link/Members Only

waxman

Caesarian scar & has dirty finger nails. I would avoid her.

James999

Are you sure? Looks pretty skank to me  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

YOU ARE BRAVE!!!

However do take one for the team, dont listen to us guys you may actually have fun!

abdul

YOU ARE BRAVE!!!

However do take one for the team, dont listen to us guys you may actually have fun!

I thought you have seen her already from her another profile ;)

Offline pumps

I thought you have seen her already from her another profile ;)

Well i went to that place and i was baited and switched with a girl, i dont know for sure if it was her though - if it was her, OP theres a reason her face isn't in the photos ;).

Offline pumps

Heres the profile of the girl i was switched with External Link/Members Only it dont look like the same hooker to me....

Offline pumps

1 other thing, there profiles say nationality as Hungarian but im 98% sure there actually UGLY Romanians.

abdul

Heres the profile of the girl i was switched with External Link/Members Only it dont look like the same hooker to me....

Feedbacks are looking unreliable so there is a great chance Mr Swlondon will face bait and switch unless he is a lucky enough :)

Offline pumps

Feedbacks are looking unreliable so there is a great chance Mr Swlondon will face bait and switch unless he is a lucky enough :)

Actually i think he'll get the girl in the picture, but when he sees her face  :vomit: