Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe bunny69 - AW - City Centre Manchester.  (Read 2508 times)

24 review(s) for Chloebunny69 (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Perfect. Texted her, she text straight back. Asks for my AW profile name and then obviously checked my feedback and confirmed the meet.
I asked for rimming, face fuck, RO etc.

Cost £130 for an hour.

Location was a well known city centre Hotel.
Her AW location said Middleton and I was right near there so I was a bit disappointed when she said CC and had to fight the traffic in and out but such is life.

Looks,
She must be mid to late 40's. A lot older than her AW profile states but I knew this prior. I wasn't expecting anything which hasn't been said on here before.
And in good shape but a lot of lines and wrinkles starting to show.

She's a friendly women and was on me FK from the minute I opened the door. Not full on but attentive which was nice (although I do like very full on women).

Meet.

So I had asked for rimming and to face fuck her with some other bits thrown in for good measure.
Starts off with her on her knees sucking me (OWO) and it was really nice. Takes me all the way in and holds it and I'm enjoying myself. She's doing it hands free so I held her head and was just about to start fucking her face when she pulls away and says to get on the bed. I was a bit confused tbh because her on her knees was a great start but I moved to the bed as requested.

She then starts sucking me again and telling me I should book her and Angela together. I'm still a bit perplexed at the move to the bed but smiled and nodded. I then held her head again and starts to slowly fuck her mouth.
She stops me, takes her tits out and tells me to suck them which I did. Then she pulls her knickers to one side and nudges me towards her pussy. OK I thought, I'm not short of time and I quite like a bit of RO.
Eventually it's my turn again and she's sucking me and it's quite nice. She tells me how she has no gag reflex. I like a bit of gagging and eye watering. I decided to test her theory thou and asked her to hang her head over the bed.

She does but with a lot of fucking about. Lying back, puts a pillow over her feet and holds it, messes with her hair for what seems like an age. Eventually she hangs her head over and I start to fuck her throat and its lovely.
I'm holding her under her head and she's taking me all in and I'm in and out. I pulls out so she can have a breather and she tells me she doesn't swallow so don't cum. She does do CIM thou according to her profile but I don't question this and carry on fucking her throat. Very enjoyable but only for a short time before she turns over signifying that's the end of that after about 5 or 10 mins. Disappointed tbh.
She then rims me for a while which was good. She uses her tongue flat and wide as opposed to pointed and penetrative.
I prefer penetrative rimming but she's very good and very enthusiastic with it. it's very enjoyable.
I then asked her to go into 69 so sits on my face.

She smells reasonably clean and so I rim her for a while and then I feel her reach over and put a jonny on me.
I wasn't actually going to fuck her, I was going to enjoy an hour of rimming and face fucking ala my review of Angela but in fairness to the lass she has some lovely moves and I had the best shag I've had in ages, all in RCG. It was a fantastic feeling with her hips grating on me and leaning forward.
She then switches to squatting on me and...yeah, the best shag I've had in absolutely ages. It was enough to finish me off miles earlier than planned.

We sits and chats for 5 minutes and I'm thinking that any minute now she start round 2 as we can only be half way through the hour. We're laughing and joking and then she says do I want a rub down or a shower.
Well neither, what I want is for you to rim and suck me some more but its clearly the end of the meet - unless I want to risk turning the mood sour and so I dress, kiss her good bye and I'm on my way.

Time check, just over 40 minutes in there. Maybe she thought I'd never pop for round 2 and she would be right but still 20 minutes of sucky time.

Summary.
A pleasant meet which I enjoyed and was made up that I came with her on top. That's a rarity for me. Testiment to her really good moves.
I'm verging on a neutral thou because my time seemed to be cut short and the face fucking didn't last.

It would be hard to not recommend her but I'd encourage anyone to make sure you get your moneys worth. Maybe a portion my own fault for not switching positions when I knew I was bubbling but I felt a tad short changed.

Would I visit again? Not in a 121 but I may consider her offer of a duo with Angela.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Good review blue.... im gonna have a go next week

Online Bustydusty

Cheers for the review - bit surprised at the positive tbh esp with only getting 40 minutes and no cim but your choice of course
I’ve not seen her yet and don’t think I’ll bother - will stick with Angela who will do cim and anal at a lower price and has never cut short a meet with me

Offline Kool Keef

Cutting your time by a third is not good, pretty poor from her imo  :thumbsdown:

Offline Silva21

Cheers for the review - bit surprised at the positive tbh esp with only getting 40 minutes and no cim but your choice of course
I’ve not seen her yet and don’t think I’ll bother - will stick with Angela who will do cim and anal at a lower price and has never cut short a meet with me

I was very close to posting it as a neutral tbh. Very close.
But her really good rimming and I very rarely cum in CG. Those two just tipped it for me. Jesus, I was fairly euphoric after cuming with her on top!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 07:39:22 pm by Silva21 »

Offline Silva21

Cutting your time by a third is not good, pretty poor from her imo  :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I was a bit surprised.
I could have just booked 30 minutes and received the same.
Maybe you're right and I'm too generous but.... I enjoyed my time so seemed harsh to not be positive. I came out feeling positive about the meet.

Offline Kool Keef

Yeah, I was a bit surprised.
I could have just booked 30 minutes and received the same.
Maybe you're right and I'm too generous but.... I enjoyed my time so seemed harsh to not be positive. I came out feeling positive about the meet.

It's your review mate, just suprised that she did that, didn't think she was that type tbh

Offline threechilliman

Online RandomGuy99

Sounds more like a negative to me.

Would you go again if you knew you'd get 20 minutes less on an hour booking?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:50:55 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Silva21

Sounds more like a negative to me.

Would you go again if you knew you'd get 20 minutes less on an hour booking?

It's not a negative. Enjoyed my time.

I wouldn't book her again for several reasons but I don't tend to rebook girls anyway. I might do a duo with her and Angela thou.

The time thing did fuck me off and I was tempted to put it as a neutral. Very borderline but I came out feeling positive.
The info is there for those who need it and obviously I hope punters take from it what they need and decide themselves.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 09:01:50 pm by Silva21 »

Offline threechilliman

Why's that? You due a meet pal?

She's an option, but there are others.

Offline Drayki

No excuse to cut your time by 20 minutes  :thumbsdown:

Who do these whores think they are  :rolleyes: I’d of quite clearly stated that I still had time remaining and asked her to carry on with the booking

It would of been a neutral from me, despite the service you got  :thumbsdown:

Offline samneil15

Haven't seen her in a long time but still remember the DT skill. Probably the best at it imo as she's one of the only girls who can pop her throat to take your whole length.

And she does get very messy if you're into that kind of thing. Duo's with her and Angie are a full on combat style punt so eat your weetabix beforehand.

Offline boogz

From what you've said it certainly did not warrant a positive. On the negative side of neutral surely. You should be more assertive when you are being ushered out with 30min left, that is very poor.