Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Summers - Walsall - a good 15 minute booking  (Read 2903 times)

10 review(s) for Katie Summers (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Thanks to walsalllad who done a review the other day made my mind up to see her as I was in 2 minds about how she looked after reading a negative on her saying she looked startled.

The price
£50 for 15 minutes

The location
Not far from me but discreet enough to warrant a visit,nice house tidy and clean.

The services
Owo then sex not a lot for 15 minutes didn’t push for kissing.

The lady
Age about right says 49 on aw very curvy and a cracking set of tits on her,32f or 34 f she told me as she got my cock in her mouth at the time,very nice ass on her as well good for her age imo.
Talkative and puts you at ease very friendly.

Service
Took her knickers and bra off as I removed my boxers I stood at edge of bed and she was on the bed giving me decent oral the bed was opposite a wardrobe with mirrored doors on so as she had little knee high boots on I got her on all fours in front of the bed and fucked her doggy,she popped condom on and got in position and her ass is incredible shape for her age I had my hands on there a lot of time lightly spanking her as I fucked her she seemed to enjoy it ass up head down I didn’t take long to cum as I filled bag and not long after cleaned up and made my farewell and left.
Overall attractive girl very very friendly and talkative good body for her age fantastic tits too.
Glad  I listened to walsall lad and went to see her,I will return at some point.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 04:13:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Walsalllad15

Offline Punterperson1971

Glad you enjoyed yourself
I did mate pleasantly surprised tbf found her attractive good body on her for her age too.