Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Strawberry  (Read 2575 times)

1 review(s) for SexyEnglishFlower (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my hotlist for a while.... And the pictures on the profile (whilst they are her) give the impression of someone whom is slightly more attractive than she actually is.

She is a nice girl, and she tries to come across as good, but to be honest she was all a bit amateur..... Very nice girl though I have to reaffirm.... Albeit with an overly broad Brummie accent !!!!

She wouldn't take her top off because she had apparent bruising....not alluring at all..!!

The BJ was average..... Though I let her wank me off and shot my load on her tits...

I told her beforehand that I wanted tie and tease, but she proceeded to lie there at the start and tell me she wanted me to take control....

It was a disappointing punt for £130.... £ for £ she comes nowhere near either Sexy Bianka or AmandaSexy.....

These 2 are also far better looking, more professional and better conversationalists believe it or not !!!!

Nice girl, but she needs a few more miles on the clock before she can meet her claims on the profile and charge £130.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:37:13 pm by Talbear »

Offline Juankerr

She wouldn't take her top off because she had apparent bruising....not alluring at all..!!

WTF?!? Sorry it didn't live up to what you had hoped for mate.

Offline Talbear

V disappointing mate..... Was hoping to unearth another gem....

Oh well, onto the next one!!!

Offline Juankerr

V disappointing mate..... Was hoping to unearth another gem....

Oh well, onto the next one!!!
Yes we live and learn as we move along the list's  :D

Roland D Hay

Yes, and one picture of a cleavage does not constitute a gallery!  :dash:

oral4me

Well that settles it for me then. Have tried to see this girl on two occasions. The first time she literally cancelled as I was driving into the car part for the hotel. The second time she cancelled again as I was travelling to her.

Was going to give her a third attempt to meet but given this report I'll pass.

Cheers mate

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only

This girl has been on my hotlist for a while.... And the pictures on the profile (whilst they are her) give the impression of someone whom is slightly more attractive than she actually is.

She is a nice girl, and she tries to come across as good, but to be honest she was all a bit amateur..... Very nice girl though I have to reaffirm.... Albeit with an overly broad Brummie accent !!!!

The BJ was average..... Though I let her wank me off and shot my load on her tits...

I told her beforehand that I wanted tie and tease, but she proceeded to lie there at the start and tell me she wanted me to take control....

It was a disappointing punt for £130.... £ for £ she comes nowhere near either Sexy Bianka or AmandaSexy.....
A pity about this one. She looks like she has talent.  :hi:

The pronounced Brummie accent wouldn't concern me, as my cock would be in her mouth half the time. I find this is an effective deterrent for too much prossie yip yap! I agree that she's overpriced. Sorry you had a bad punt.

Offline kurnlittle

Yes a pity i wanted to book her  :(

Online fenderswoop

Looks Like she has a new profile

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

One of the photos on the new profile is identical so sure its the same person,

Also the new profile is written very similarly to the profiles I gave a warning about in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21263.0

Which in turn is very similar to this profile

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only