Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Bellexx - Southampton  (Read 4684 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2021028) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline fudge1-2

Busty Bellexx - External Link/Members Only

I had wanted to see Belle and her friend, naughty busty slut, but NBS hasn't logged since the day before I messaged here and Belle hsasn't had contact either.

Belle: Big girl but well proportioned, does have a bit of a belly but not obvious. I was distracted by her other attributes - great pair of tits. Face 6-7, a bit too much makeup.

Comms. good, via AW and txt on the day.

The meet.
Likes it dark, first thing she did was go round turning the lights off but left it bright enough that we could see easily.
No messing about, wasn't interested in money (but took it at the end), straight into a snog. clothes off and cock in mouth. excellent BJ, possibly the best I've had, deep, slow, sloppy. Tit fuck then 69, was asked to slow down on that front, happy to obligue.
Sex protected (see note) cow girl, great sight. Doggy, missionary, back to BJ and missionary again.
Condom off and went to come on her face but didn't quite make it, so spent some time rubbing it into thoise lovely tits.
This was around the 40 minute mark, went for round 2 and she spent some time trying but couldn't get a proper erection.
She left a little early but got the impression she was happy to stay longer if I'd risen to the challenge.

Pros - enthusiasm, BJ, tits

Neg - not much really, belly

Great girl, great shag but...

Note: Before going for penetration she said condom, I nodded and on it went. But looking back it seemed to be more of a question, as if it was optional.

So would I see again, definite YES unitl the question reared its head???.

Online Fuzzyduck

Note: Before going for penetration she said condom, I nodded and on it went. But looking back it seemed to be more of a question, as if it was optional.

That's a tough one. She may have thought you were going for bareback and she just wanted, politely, to make sure you didn't, i.e.
"Condom?" means "Don't you want a condom?"

Unless the tone of her voice and her demeanour indicated "Don't you want to do it without a condom?"

I can't see anything obvious here that suggests she's a BBer. I might give her the benefit of the doubt but only you can decide.

Offline fudge1-2

Agree, thats why she's still positive.
But its nagging at the back of my mind

Online Fuzzyduck

Agree, thats why she's still positive.
But its nagging at the back of my mind

If it really bothers you, just ask her if it's available. She might tell you to fuck off in which case you backtrack, explain your own concern, make up and fuck like rabbits. If she says yes, then you have your answer.

Online timsussex

If it really bothers you, just ask her if it's available. She might tell you to fuck off in which case you backtrack, explain your own concern, make up and fuck like rabbits. If she says yes, then you have your answer.

Not sure thats a good idea - might completely spoil the meet

I wouldn't take "Condom ?" as an offer to BB  more of an offer to move to the penetration phase - like "Is it time for a condom ?"

Online Fuzzyduck

Not sure thats a good idea - might completely spoil the meet

I wouldn't take "Condom ?" as an offer to BB  more of an offer to move to the penetration phase - like "Is it time for a condom ?"

My bad, I wasn't clear. I meant in advance of the booking. I'd probably do it via SMS or AW email rather than experience some outrage down the phone.

Online Stiltskin

What was the hotel like for punting? I mostly avoid hotels due to parking issues and possible problems with the reception.

Offline Tom Young

Doesn't this in her Q/A section make it rather clear?

Q. Do you have Sex without a condom ?   A. No, under no circumstances or any offer of money, I value my own health and yours too. So please don't ask.

Online Fuzzyduck

Q. Do you have Sex without a condom ?   A. No, under no circumstances or any offer of money, I value my own health and yours too. So please don't ask.

Only if you believe everything that is written on an AW profile. It's encouraging to see but sadly not definitive.
If you look at the BB avoidance threads you will find examples of girls who publicly state no BB, but are also happy to offer it on the side.

Online timsussex

But regrettably, my young Padawan, nearly every profile on AW contains untruths. Some are minor but some are real whoppers !

Offline fudge1-2

Sorry for delay in responding . Site policy on vans makes things difficult.

Hotel was good, easy access, little checks on guests and a free gym carpark next door.

And in response to the general thread, I'm probably being paranoid.

Would love to see her with her friend

Offline fudge1-2

Oh forget  it was the holiday inn

Offline Frenchie

Don't do hotels.. Anyone give me a rough idea of where her incalls take place ... She looks great ... I crave a big pair of tits ... but would definitely think twice about seeing any girl that has only TWO photos on her profile ... I really can't understand that  !

Offline Frenchie

It says Eastleigh in her profile  ?/

Online Derrick101

It says Eastleigh in her profile  ?/
Her availability is very linited, only 2hours on one weekday evening. Best to email I think :hi:

Online Stiltskin

Don't do hotels.. Anyone give me a rough idea of where her incalls take place ... She looks great ... I crave a big pair of tits ... but would definitely think twice about seeing any girl that has only TWO photos on her profile ... I really can't understand that  !

I thought the hotel was her incall location.

Offline andyw1969

Ive emailed Belle a couple of times but both times she not even read them.

Gave upin the end and the search continues for a good provider in these parts.

Offline fudge1-2

I thought the hotel was her incall location.

Apparently she just 5mins from the holiday inn eastleigh

Offline nigel4498

Profile seems to have been taken down  :unknown: