Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: jjadexx - Sandiacre - TOFTT  (Read 11992 times)

9 review(s) for jjadexx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hunkybc

Alright, so its runnig up to Christmas and I feel like treating myself to what will be the last punt of the year! Now jjadexx has been on my HL for some time, but with expensive prices and lack of reviews on here, she went against my punting rules and with not paying more than £120 for an hour.  Anyway after my Overtime Bill at work was paid I thought..."what the hell" lets do this :yahoo:

I called jjadexx, I didnt get through straight away, but she called me back fairly quickly.  Booked in for 1 hour which was to cost me £160  :wacko: About 30 minutes before jjadexx called me back to inform me that she had messed up her booking and that she could only do 45 minutes. Fine with me and it put the price down to £130  :wacko:

Arrive in Sandiacre at the location, plenty of parking and fairly discrete.  Called jjadexx and was given her apartment number. Smart place, clearly just a working ground as most of these places are.  Arived at the door and knocked...the door opens with jjadexx hid behind it....in I walk followed by a kiss on the lips (slightly out of breath, after running up 2 flights of stairs).  First impressions were wow....fit (the registration profile pics of her on here, do not do her justice...once she is made up, its a good transformation and it works for me).  She was wearing a black\red g string with matching bra, and a lacy robe.  I was offered a drink of juice, which I took, we had a bit of small talk before ntering her bedroom.  jjadexx is very easy going, and welcoming.  Her profile states 40 and I would put her down at around this age.  Although she is probably older by a few years.    Her profile discription is correct, curvy but not fat, size 10.  Boobs are good, with nice stick out nipples.  If you are a bum person, then also very nice. Soft skin.

Off with the clothes and onto the bed for some arousing kisses all over the body which led to some DFK.  She has enhanced lips and they feel good to kiss.  She is a bit of a dirty talker...I dont mind that and joined in with it.  I went down on her for some RO. She loved this, worked on her for 5\10 minutes in with a finger and finally made her orgasm. She orgasmed hard and seemed to enjoy it. Result!  :yahoo:  Onto my back and she hen went down on me for some OWO.  Bloody brilliant technique...she used some lube, with lots of spit for what I would say is the best BJ ive had in a long time.  On with the rubber and she was on top of me, cow girl position, talking dirty.  Its a good sight and it didnt take me that long until I had expluded my load. Quick clean up and drink and some chat on the bed.  It didnt take that long before the old boy was hard and had another rubber on.  We had some fun in, doggy (she put her fingers in her arse!) , mish and cowgirl positions before blowing my load again.  Cleaned up and was offered a shower but decided against as I had a call I needed to make. 

Overall a very enjoyabe session.  If you are feeling flush, the I would recommend a visit.   Would I return and see jjadexx...the answer is yes. However, with the higher price bracket, im not sure when.  She was telling me that she does duos with another wg who works in her apartment block.  So that is also a temptation.  However for now, it was a good way to end the punting year! 

Online NervousJ

I’ve often thought about visiting, but she’s too expensive for half hour. Shame she doesn’t do an £80 hh once in a while...

Think she works out of the same block as Camilla...

I’ve always been suprised by the lack of reviews.. thanks for yours though, food for thought  :thumbsup:

Offline papak

Interesting review, I saw her a while back but hesitated on reviewing for some reason. Did she say how much she hates the taste of precum to you OP? She kept wiping my dick with a wet wipe because of it, but apparently she doesn't mind the taste of cum. It was all a bit off putting having her suck for a couple of seconds and then wipe.

She is really easy to talk to though and definitely gives the impression she's up for it which is good.

Offline hunkybc

I probably should have said that,  she did say that she doesn't like the taste of pre cum and she is in the wrong job. However no wipes were involved. Did have some banter over that comment. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She also advertises as a lapdancer. Did either of you experience it on your visits??

Offline hunkybc

No not me. But I didn't ask for that.. just the dirty gfe experience.

Offline Buttons

Are these even the same lady? She’s obviously been to Hogwarts school of makeup wizardry  :D 

Offline papak

The verification pic is really bad tbf. I wouldn't say she looks as good as some of the face pics she used to show on her profile, but that's more cause she wears too much make up imo. Her hair is also quite dry from bleaching. She's better looking than a lot of the SPs who have received glowing reviews from punters on here though.

Offline Bendown

That's Chesney Hawkes!

:lol: I've just spat my tea out!!

No chance I could pay her a visit after that, I'd just be humming a certain tune through the whole punt! lol

Offline hunkybc

some funny comments :rolleyes: I based my review solely on the experience on that day.
But thanks for putting Chesney Hawkes into my head.."Alexa play the one and only" :dancegirl:

Online NervousJ

Just noticed £80 hh December offer and £140 ph..

Maybe they do read these reviews....

Online simon07

Price gone by £10 for both half hour and hour. Now £150 / hour
Has over 600+ aw reviews and I think nil or maybe one from the guys here? A bit puzzled by that.

Offline GingerNuts

Price gone by £10 for both half hour and hour. Now £150 / hour
Has over 600+ aw reviews and I think nil or maybe one from the guys here? A bit puzzled by that.

Five, including this one you've posted in.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
BaileyRae

26th-27th Oct

External Link/Members Only

Also duos with jjadexx, maybe working from her place  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Strangely enough J122 posted this yesterday. Touring girl offering duo with jjadexx.

Offline nbarnes

Face looks good.

I'd probably have a go on that.

Online NervousJ

Face looks good.

I'd probably have a go on that.

She’s been hitting the gym of late, she’s looking mighty fine...

Offline geostorm1

That jade has a cracking pair of tits. Now to find a plausible excuse to travel down to J25....

Offline HailWood

She’s been hitting the gym of late, she’s looking mighty fine...

Have you been again recently then, Jimmy?

Her photos show her with a bit of a tummy so are you implying that she’s lost this?

Also her profile says Draycott. Is Camilla also now working from there after the fire in Sandiacre?

Online NervousJ

Yea mate, same place in draycott...

Yeah she’s looking pretty trim I’d say... not skinny, but curvy...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 12:19:46 pm by NervousJ »

Offline monkeybucket

Have you been again recently then, Jimmy?

Her photos show her with a bit of a tummy so are you implying that she’s lost this?

Also her profile says Draycott. Is Camilla also now working from there after the fire in Sandiacre?

I saw camilla there the other day and was talking about that fire. I remember seeing on the news hoping she'd get interviewed cos that wpuld have been amusing.

Anyway yes same place i believe they duo together

Offline HailWood

I saw camilla there the other day and was talking about that fire. I remember seeing on the news hoping she'd get interviewed cos that wpuld have been amusing.

Anyway yes same place i believe they duo together

Good job you weren’t visit her when the fire broke out. Seeing you on TV. Now that would have been amusing.  :scare:

Online NervousJ

Good job you weren’t visit her when the fire broke out. Seeing you on TV. Now that would have been amusing.  :scare:

Imagine all them dildos and stuff found once the fire was put out.. :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

Now her tits really appeal to me in that one photo with her arm over them. What they like with no support are the firm and pert or are the sagging and pointing south.  :hi:

Offline monkeybucket

I wouldnt have introduced myself as mr.m. bucket

Online NervousJ

Now her tits really appeal to me in that one photo with her arm over them. What they like with no support are the firm and pert or are the sagging and pointing south.  :hi:

Just big and natural mate.. they don’t hang firm like a set of bolt ons, but they are worth seeing...