Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Tia Blackpool  (Read 658 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just wonder if anyone has any info on this one, profile was only set up in Aug and popped up in my searches a few times however she is outcall only so I never bothered plus some of her photos give the impression of her being a bit "Earthy" so to speak.
She hasn't logged in for about a month but still has a number showing, what raised my interest is that she has also just set up an account on Fab and looked really good in a couple of the pictures without braided hair.
Her Fab profile implies she has been on there before but I wonder if it's another way to draw paying punters in

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline photoclicker

Looks ruff. Alarm bells ring not around for two weeks

Offline chrishornx

Not convinced BR

NOT CONVINCED

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks ruff. Alarm bells ring not around for two weeks
Yeah I thought she looked quite rough but that may be down to the beaded hair and what I think is fake tan making her look a bit grubby.
TBH I never really considered her AW profile as she looked rough and gave out a "dodgy" vibe but she looked good on one of her Fab pics

Offline Georgedaviesok

I may be wrong here but she looks very much like Twin Peaks who was part of the Garfoot stable. Same looks including the braids and pretty sure the tattoos are the same. Everything in her likes is very similar and the pics look like they were taken at the same place that I had the misfortune of visiting two years ago where nothing actually took place between us. Now I'm not 100% here but if it is, avoid at all costs.

Offline scutty brown

George
Do you mean this girl?
External Link/Members Only
I think she was the one listed as Twin Peaks, not sure though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 09:24:16 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 09:27:16 pm by scutty brown »