Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet B - Warrington  (Read 1536 times)

25 review(s) for Sweet b x (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online Al R

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to say really, this is more to make people aware that they may be mucked about especially if she’s not seen you before.

Booking arranged by text a couple of days before, confirmed on the morning of the meet which was for later in the day. A while later I received another text asking if we could rearrange as something had come up. I wasn’t too bothered as I was given notice and shit happens sometimes.

Booking was rearranged for a couple of days later and Billie replied to say it was all booked in. I sent a confirmation text on the day and about 90 minutes later received a reply asking to rearrange for another day.

I gave up at that point. I’ve a suspicion that she either received a longer booking and/or a reg contacted her about the time slot we’d already arranged. I can’t prove that so giving her the benefit of the doubt, the only thing saving this being a negative was that Billie’s comms had been decent and I was given plenty of notice so the only thing I missed out on was a punting opportunity as I don’t do plan B’s.

Hope you have better luck than I did if you choose to see her.

Offline Bad Scooter

Had a no to dissimilar experience myself last week. Messaged her on adultwork work with a couple of dates to which she replied one of them was suitable and what time would I like to meet, I replied with the time I wanted then heard nothing till yesterday when I got a message saying I never put a booking request in but she is available this week. She never mentioned a booking request at any point and her low feedback numbers would suggest to me at least this isn’t normally required.

Offline Titi

Very generous with the neutral review OP.

Online Al R

Very generous with the neutral review OP.
It was flip of a coin really, main point of posting was about awareness of the chance of being let down.

The fact it was with plenty of notice is what saved it from being a neg and her comms were actually decent and pleasant.

Offline Drayki

Think the alert at the top of her profile says it all  :scare:

Offline hungrypunt

This is the new account of the old sweet pleasure b isnt it

well reviewed on here if memory serves

Online Al R

Yep - they’re all linked at the top. Shame was looking forward to seeing her but can’t be doing with all the messing

Online Al R

Actually she used to be Perfect B, Not sure if Sweet Pleasure B might have been someone else?

Offline hungrypunt

Actually she used to be Perfect B, Not sure if Sweet Pleasure B might have been someone else?
Thats it pefect B , cheers

Offline bigmc

Thats it pefect B , cheers

Is she the one with the heart shaped tattoos on her nipples ? If so, i seem to remember TCM had some cracking group meets with her included.
Shame shes gone down hill
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 08:37:25 pm by bigmc »

Online threechilliman

Is she the one with the heart shaped tattoos on her nipples ? If so, i seem to remember TCM had some cracking group meets with her included.
Shame shes gone down hill

Yep. Had a cracking meet with you know who, her OH and Billie. One of my best memories of this game.

Offline Fabaceous

Yep. Had a cracking meet with you know who, her OH and Billie. One of my best memories of this game.
I was there and I don't think she'll ever forget it either TCM!
I've not seen her for probably 12 months.

Offline Johndy

Hi, Fab, and TCM ,

Remember the day like yesterday, one of those very special days.

Online threechilliman

Hi, Fab, and TCM ,

Remember the day like yesterday, one of those very special days.

It wasn't the party I was referring to but as you've reminded me, what an enjoyable way to while away a couple of hours. Who was the girl who brought her packed lunch in a barbie lunchbox??