Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: Lady boy massage - Sunderland  (Read 15194 times)

Offline Knight Templar

Facially ok. Make up as per most ladyboys. Bit of a jaw but no deperate Dan

:D :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

Facially ok. Make up as per most ladyboys. Bit of a jaw but no deperate Dan

Shaving with a blowtorch is very effective in getting rid of stubble, and you have no idea what Desperate Dan got up to at the weekends.

Rumours were rife for many years.

Offline sparkus

Shaving with a blowtorch is very effective in getting rid of stubble, and you have no idea what Desperate Dan got up to at the weekends.

Rumours were rife for many years.

Yozzer: I'm desperate, Father!
Priest: Dan, call me Dan.
Yozzer: I'm desperate, Dan!

Offline winkywanky

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm gonna find that classic Boys From The Blackstuff moment on Youtube, hold on...

Offline sparkus

Offline A Decent Fist

I'm reawakening this thread (and its original point) because I punted the same ladyboy masseuse near the football ground in Sunderland just before Christmas. I liked the sound of her from the OP's review. I was about to write a full review of my own tonight but then I saw that her Gumtree profile has gone. There's no evidence of another profile anywhere and although I still have her phone number, googling it in all the regular permutations comes up with nothing. Not much point in posting a full review of someone who cannot be contacted.

It would have been a neutral, anyway. My experience was very similar to the OP's except that Katy had a stinking cold and for that reason there was no kissing, no intimate whispering in the ear and she was not in the best of condiions overall. I think it was all she could do not to drip watery snot all over me during the massage. The other difference is that she did not bother to ask if I wanted her to top me for the conclusion of the aforesaid massage... she just went ahead and rammed me in prone-bone, then at my request in missionary. She must have intuited that I was happy to be the bottom boy. We also did 69 and I rimmed her.

As with the OP, the massage (which took up the first 25 mins of the hour) was very tough and firm to the point of real pain, but I also felt relaxed and more loose-limbed afterwards.

Other than the stinking cold it was all very professional apart from having to clean myself up in a very dilapidated bathroom with a shower curtain that was more mould than material. And after I'd climaxed (from a happy ending) she more or less disappeared to another room and I barely saw her again. This felt unfriendly, which had not been the case before. That and providing intimate services with such a bad cold are the reasons this would have been a neutral. The price of £100 for an hour (more than the OP's £80) with a good-looking Malaysian ladyboy who can top you was otherwise excellent value for money, even in a left-behind backwater like Sunderland.

If anyone in the know spots a new profile I'll expand a little more on this and write it up as a separate review.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline A Decent Fist

How big is she?

Height about 5ft 8ins plus heels.

Cock maybe a fraction less than 7ins, quite girthy but not enormous. Easy-peasy for me to take it at both ends.

Offline Hotdogboy88

She sounds good. Minus  just the cold.  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 02:15:04 am by Hotdogboy88 »

Offline Davey677

How did you book her pal? Tried messaging through gumtree but had no reply and can’t find a number on her gumtree add. Cheers

Offline A Decent Fist

How did you book her pal? Tried messaging through gumtree but had no reply and can’t find a number on her gumtree add. Cheers

Both the OP and I booked her when her Gumtree ad was still up and running and included a phone number. Now when you go to the OP's link the first line on Gumtree says: "Sorry this ad is no longer available."

I still have her mobile number but as it's not currently being publicly advertised I don't think it would be right to post it here for everyone to see for ever and ever amen.

If you want it, on the off chance that she's still working and still in the north-east (unlikely, I think) then send me a PM and I'll reply with the number.

Offline A Decent Fist

Actually, scrub the post above. She has a new Gumtree ad with the phone number showing and appears to be still in Sunderland:

External Link/Members Only

I'll turn my brief comments above into a separate review when I get the chance.