Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Avella - Diva - Kensington - Awesome TOFTT  (Read 2047 times)

Offline distancetravel20

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had some ups and downs with diva but finished my punting year with a big high today

Easy booking via text with Diva.  I have started confirming that GFE and DFK is available and they will confirm with the girl which doesn’t guarantee anything but does help. 

Turned up at the place in Kensington and was actually considering walking as it was a bit of a dump.  However, I worked out I was as the back tradesmans entrance if you make the same mistake.  Was OK from the front.

Got into the room and she is absolutely stunning.  Not in the fake super honey way, but as a girl next door she is just an absolute knockout.  She was dressed in white jeans, see through top and heels as though ready for a night out absolutely fit as fuck.

enjoyed some yummy DFK before shower.

Bathroom wasn’t well stocked, no loo roll or shower gel - only downside

Came back out and had changed into nice white lingerie and gown

Service from there was amazing, constant kissing throughout, really willing and eager to please, tried all the usual positions and she was up for everything including a pounding

Nice chat in between rounds.  She is very switched on

Finished twice and over time I think

Very very good punt, highly recommended. 

She isn’t PSE or plastic barbie so avoid if that’s your thing.

£200 for the hour.  Hope my review doesn’t put the price up.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 10:20:44 pm by distancetravel20 »
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stanford97

Which is the most accurate photo?

Offline Topkat

Nice review OP, saw her profile go up but no OWO on the menu.....

Offline golden bull

Thanks traveller for the review.
Tempted by this one but put off by location.
I think she’s based where Tarina was last at and the reviewer mentioned something about a nosey porter.
Did you have any such issue when visiting?

Offline distancetravel20

OWO was absolutely on the menu
There was a porter but didn’t say anything
Closest tube was Kensington Olympia which is a bit of a pain but probably 10 mins walk to another tube
Most accurate photos are the ones with straight hair towards the end.  She looks a bit better than those IMO.
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Topkat

OWO was absolutely on the menu
There was a porter but didn’t say anything
Closest tube was Kensington Olympia which is a bit of a pain but probably 10 mins walk to another tube
Most accurate photos are the ones with straight hair towards the end.  She looks a bit better than those IMO.

As you didnt mention OWO in your review and its not on her service list I assumed it wasnt part of the action.
Great that a girl does something that isnt listed, instead of refusing something that IS, for a change!!
 :hi: