Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead Slut  (Read 4662 times)

4 review(s) for RedheadSlut (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online hendrix

Although Sarah is based in Bedford, she visited me in London so I've put this in the London section.

Sarah had been on my HL for a while as I'm particularly keen on squirters ;) and she has a very extensive "likes" list..another requirement for me usually.

Communications were excellent and she arrived at my place bang on time. She certainly looked like her pictures, a sexy and fit mid 30's MILF type, facially attractive (subjective of course) with a cracking pair of tits and dressed in a smart business suit. I believe she is "part time" and that's usually a good thing in my experience.

After sorting business, she used my bathroom and came out dressed in killer lingerie. Proper DFK ensued, she is very passionate and nothing seemed fake or uncomfortable. I played with her clit piercing which she seemed to enjoy as she got wet very quickly and just a few minutes in she squirted all over my floor :D Her pussy tasted fantastic too.

Her DT skills were also excellent, and not shy about ball licking and rimming either, something she told me she particularly enjoys  :yahoo: It seemed like every time I fingered her, she squirted, she's certainly a good choice for anybody interested in seeing a proper squirter. We then fucked in a few different positions, she is a  great fuck, energetic and really into it, and she again squirted while in missionary. I couldn't hold on any longer and she knelt down, playing with her clit piercing and looking up at me till I spunked a good mouthful which she happily swallowed.

Time was pretty much up but she was happy for me to try and go again (which I couldn't quite manage) and didn't clockwatch at all.

Overall, an excellent punt with no negatives that I can think of, and as she assures me that she is properly bi, I'm sure I'll be seeing her again in various combinations ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Nice review mate, although when I saw your name alongside a new review I was thinking oh here we go again another one of Hendrix' swinging from the chandeliers whilst shoving a dildo up one prossies bum and being rimed by another type of reviews. :D

Glad you had a good punt!

Offline KentAde

Cheers Hendrix, another one worth a go! Any arse fucking as know you love that, like me?  :drinks:

fredpunter

Online hendrix

Cheers Hendrix, another one worth a go! Any arse fucking as know you love that, like me?  :drinks:

Didn't get round to it, but she confirmed that she does enjoy anal when warmed up so will definitely check that out next time  :drinks:

Nice review mate, although when I saw your name alongside a new review I was thinking oh here we go again another one of Hendrix' swinging from the chandeliers whilst shoving a dildo up one prossies bum and being rimed by another type of reviews. :D

Glad you had a good punt!

Haha!..easing myself back in gently :D..the chandeliers, trannys and supporting BBC's will hopefully follow :D

vorian

Nice to see you get back in the saddle Hendrix, UKP is a richer place with your reviews.  :hi:

Online hendrix

Thanks Fred, and Vorian, it's good to be back :) I have my FIRST Indian girl lined up for next Monday, so definitely getting back into the swing of things now :)..might also sneak in a visit to Gabriella of Maxes this Friday for some serious filth  :cool:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 01:50:26 pm by hendrix »

jimbobwood

Good to have you back Hendrix, hope the next punt goes well. :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

Good to have you back hendrix.

good report and well done for finding another squirter.

The more the better  :drinks:

domino131

I've had her on my 'outside of London' hotlist for a while.  Didn't realise she came to London.  Did she visit you at a hotel or at your home?

Online hendrix

I've had her on my 'outside of London' hotlist for a while.  Didn't realise she came to London.  Did she visit you at a hotel or at your home?

My home..I'm on the edge of London and she was ok with the distance. Not sure if she'd travel right into London unless it was a longer booking..I only had an hour.

Offline undercoverpunter

Tame by your standard Hendrix, sounds like a good shape though. One of the pics seems to suggest a bit of a gut...?

Online hendrix

Tame by your standard Hendrix, sounds like a good shape though. One of the pics seems to suggest a bit of a gut...?

Yeah, bit vanilla for me, but sometimes that works :D...I didn't really notice much of a gut..she's a "normal" looking woman in good overall shape I reckon, curves, but not "fat"..a few lumps and bumps certainly..but very sexy I thought. Great attitude.

waxman

On this picture

External Link/Members Only

there are red marks on her pussy that look slightly bloody in nature.