Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy - Pure Life Oriental - Croydon.  (Read 3716 times)

Online LLPunting

Finally wandered through Croydon to check out some of the establishments.  Saw a bunch of Gumtree ads for places in the centre by Chinese/"Japanese" girls who I suspect are actually only one of 2 addresses; the above mentioned being one of them (above shops on George St at the East Croydon stn end).  At first I mistook the closed down TCM a couple of doors down as being this place and thought I'd have to try another number, but then double checked the address and found that Pure Life was upstairs from an innocuous street level glass door between shops.   Buzzed and was let in about 30 secs later.  Walked up to first floor reception and met by a 20-something Euro girl manning the desk.  2 Chinese on offer but not allowed to see or choose.  Led up another floor to a spacious room overlooking street with a small shower cubicle, sink, mirrors, small sofa and a good sized, sturdy massage table.

The Chinese lass who appeared about 5 mins later is Cindy, c.5'5", size 10, slender, AAs, plainly pretty rounded face (no delicate porcelain china doll but no haggard farm hand either) dressed in a black dress and tights, looking like an office worker.  English passable and she was friendly, flirtatious and cheerful from the outset.   :thumbsup:

Massage was ok, she made some encouraging comments as she worked my butt and I made some encouraging groans and shifts of hips.  No problem with subtext here.  About 10 mins in her hands fluttered closer than close to my nut sack and 40 for B2B agreed.  ;)

She happily shucked her clothes to reveal some inch long nips (little stalks with bulbous ends that I've not met the like of before).  Sucking of these were welcomed.  Respectful fingers and tongue accepted below her neatly trimmed muff.  Some chaste kisses mixed in.  :thumbsup:
Hand action ok, it was her apparently genuine involvement and cheerful exclamations that made this work.  Got her on her back, extended mutual wanking and RO and then a bit of grinding of shaft on mound and lower belly before a satisfying unload that made her flinch as I landed one up past her clavicle all the way down to her pubes.   :thumbsup:

Quick shower and then cheeky chuckles over a final 10 mins of head massage. 

45 for 60 + 40 was sound value.
She works Weds and Thurs.  Also works elsewhere but didn't get details.
Will likely see again.   :thumbsup:

(Did try the other numbers but they were either cagey about addresses or weren't available when I called from the street.  :dash:)

Offline tomcat69

Thanks for the review, what is her age?

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review, what is her age?

Sorry, meant to mention, anywhere from maturing late 20s to youthful late 30s.  Skin was smooth and silky, not dry, still elastic.  No obvious stretch marks or cellulite.  No tats, major scars or unusual piercings.

Offline NickA

Finally wandered through Croydon to check out some of the establishments.  Saw a bunch of Gumtree ads for places in the centre by Chinese/"Japanese" girls who I suspect are actually only one of 2 addresses; the above mentioned being one of them (above shops on George St at the East Croydon stn end).  At first I mistook the closed down TCM a couple of doors down as being this place and thought I'd have to try another number, but then double checked the address and found that Pure Life was upstairs from an innocuous street level glass door between shops.   Buzzed and was let in about 30 secs later.  Walked up to first floor reception and met by a 20-something Euro girl manning the desk.  2 Chinese on offer but not allowed to see or choose.  Led up another floor to a spacious room overlooking street with a small shower cubicle, sink, mirrors, small sofa and a good sized, sturdy massage table.

The Chinese lass who appeared about 5 mins later is Cindy, c.5'5", size 10, slender, AAs, plainly pretty rounded face (no delicate porcelain china doll but no haggard farm hand either) dressed in a black dress and tights, looking like an office worker.  English passable and she was friendly, flirtatious and cheerful from the outset.   :thumbsup:

Massage was ok, she made some encouraging comments as she worked my butt and I made some encouraging groans and shifts of hips.  No problem with subtext here.  About 10 mins in her hands fluttered closer than close to my nut sack and 40 for B2B agreed.  ;)

She happily shucked her clothes to reveal some inch long nips (little stalks with bulbous ends that I've not met the like of before).  Sucking of these were welcomed.  Respectful fingers and tongue accepted below her neatly trimmed muff.  Some chaste kisses mixed in.  :thumbsup:
Hand action ok, it was her apparently genuine involvement and cheerful exclamations that made this work.  Got her on her back, extended mutual wanking and RO and then a bit of grinding of shaft on mound and lower belly before a satisfying unload that made her flinch as I landed one up past her clavicle all the way down to her pubes.   :thumbsup:

Quick shower and then cheeky chuckles over a final 10 mins of head massage. 

45 for 60 + 40 was sound value.
She works Weds and Thurs.  Also works elsewhere but didn't get details.
Will likely see again.   :thumbsup:

(Did try the other numbers but they were either cagey about addresses or weren't available when I called from the street.  :dash:)

Thanks. I've not visited here for a while and have never seen Cindy. Will pay her a visit on your recommendation.

Anna that works here (or certainly did earlier this year) on Friday and Saturdays is very friendly too.