Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxing massage by Valentina Bedford -TOFT - Legit  (Read 5093 times)

Offline LEOJONTY

External Link/Members Only
I have visited Valentina last week. She is a Romanian Milf. I think age between 30 -35. Great bum. Attractive face. Can confirm she is in the picture but taken sometime ago. Went for 30 min massage for £20. Went face down without boxers. Very good massage . A towel placed over my bum. Had 2 accidental touches on the balls. She is good to hold a conversation. Flipped over and massaged my front and arms. Nothing offered neither I didn't ask.
She does smoke. But very nice and attractive lady.

Will I return again. Yes I will , if anything offered will report back.

Offline LEOJONTY

Who knows??  :unknown: She confirm as Valentina..

Offline MajorPayne

I got the impression when texting with her that she was only legit.  If things change let me know.

Offline MajorPayne

Asked her by text if she does HE, but got no reply.  Guess that answers your question.

Offline The_Grinder

Asked her by text if she does HE, but got no reply.  Guess that answers your question.

Tried that once with a lady in Peterborough via the punting phone, ignored me, made a visit via the normal phone and was fully legit and "mentioned" in chit chat how some guys expect more from a message and she said she'd report for sexual harassment

Offline MajorPayne

Massage relaxing l am VALENTINA . I will relieve the stress and tension in your body. Male and Female are welcome . Opening hour 16:00 am to 21:00 pm 7 days of week. I hope to see you soon .40£full body massage .

Assume that's £40/hour.  Does she give a 30 minute option?

Offline LEOJONTY

She did on my visit £20 for 30 Min. Please confirm with her.

Offline Badvicar

Why review if there was no more offered than a simple massage?

Offline LEOJONTY

Can anyone seen her to confirm . Nothing extra offered ?

Offline waly