Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ella.2254 - Baker Street - worst punt ever, I feel robbed  (Read 1692 times)

10 review(s) for Sexy Liz. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alejang

I went to see Ella.2254 coms where ok. She is working in a flat near Baker street. She is ok looking nothing special really blonde, blue eyes lots of a cne scars on her face.

We arrange for 30 min but before that I made sure she guarantees me dfk which  she did....I gave her the money she went to stash it and when she came back was a different person with no fk at all... i fucked her as hard as i could a d then left 20 min after.... the bitch was trying to make conversation but i just  wanted to leave. So guys save your money with that one.
External Link/Members Only

Offline alejang

Moderator, can you please change the location to London. I couldn't find how to do it myself. Sorry about that

Offline Flyingitalian4

Thanks for the review. Other than the disappointment with the dfk, was there anything else you did not like? She looks hot in the pictures.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 10:24:11 pm by Flyingitalian4 »

Offline Flyingitalian4

Sorry just ignore my message above. I just saw her other reviews and will definitely avoid her. Thanks for the warning.

Offline alejang

She ticks all the boxes of a hot girl....blonde, blue eyes, slim but not gym toned....but I dont know why I didnt find her attractive. She performed cover bj.  Nothing special really cow girl mish and doggie. At the 20 min mark she started telling me to try to come..
.just very cold and mechanical. But what pissed me off is how warm and friendly she was before I gave her the money. She said she war russian. Again there are so much better options out there. Dont  waste your money