Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Rose - Liverpool  (Read 1497 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline fitsy07lfc

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 minutes

Location: Nice apartment in the centre of Town not far from Liverpool one

Comms: All done over text, quick replies, told her i was going to be about 10 minutes late which she was absolutely fine with.

Looks: Gorgeous girl in the flesh, im into that alt look if its done right. She has Shoulder length brown hair at the minute which she mentions on her profile, Great peachy ass  :wacko: and a nice set of perky tits which are can be seen well displayed on her profile.

Service: Started with getting eachother naked and she initiated some light FK, she then dropped to her knees and gave some great OWO (lots of eye contact and spit) including DT and she also allowed a bit of facefucking, then onto the bed for more OWO and RO which she seemed to be receptive of. Protected sex in a variety of positions which is great given that she has such a nice body to look at from different angles.

Overall: Really nice girl, easy to talk with and a great fuck. I think i will be going back the next time she is available in Liverpool