Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda - Well Health massage, Praed st Paddington, London  (Read 7670 times)

Offline Henry767

Found this place following recommendations on this board. It's nearly opposite the station entrance, actually across the road from the railway hotel, Red front door to staircase, shares the frontage with a dry cleaners, tel 020 7402 7416.

Time of visit - 7.15 pm Friday. first called about 6.30 but sign on door saying busy. Missed out as a couple of more experienced visitors barrelled up the stairs and got in ahead! made a call and got an appointment, which started bang on time.

3 women working it seemed, busy so I got Hobson's choice, though from reviews they are all good and similar service, and was pleased to be paired with Linda who I had seen reviewed.

30 minutes chosen £25. Massage was ok, face down part lasted exactly 15 minutes, lots of forearm work rather than figure pressure, slight sensual element but more a general warm up, satisfactory given the short time. Some chat, including asking if I'd been before and who had I seen ( yes, Lucy...) Turn over and a brief negotiation of extras, I straight away made clear I was after FS as I'd heard this was available, offered £45, countered with £60, £50 was swiftly agreed on. She stripped, nice body and boobs, a bit of a tum but then so have I, she climbed on top and a bit of body rubbing and presentation of nipples to suck, giving me a fine view downwards of a trimmed pussy with lovely hanging, splayed lips,  before she extracted a condom from some magical bag and put it onto my nearly-hard ( which status she remarked on) put it on me and arranged herself underneath , feeding me gently in and assuring that full turgidity was quickly achieved! The next part, in mish, lasted as long as necessary, she maintained great eye contact and smiling whilst I asked dirty questions about what she might do next time or what the others got up to, which she grinningly complied with. Shot strongly and happily, she showered then I did, quickly dressed and out which was fine by me as I had a train to catch, 30 minutes door to door.

Total paid £75, 25+50, maybe could have got more, oral or RO to start if I had broached the extras question right at the beginning , But I was happy with how things went, don't always feel the need to cram as many different activities into what is in reality a pretty short time, stuck to the main script and left relaxed and with no gripes or sense of things could have been better, friendly  professional service. Would return, probably for the 45 minutes/£35 option.

Offline sparkus

Offline berlinde

Wow Linda still around! Been a while but did CIM with her few years ago. She has that dirty han chinese look about her. Not the prettiest but fuckable for sure.

Offline sparkus

Wow Linda still around! Been a while but did CIM with her few years ago. She has that dirty han chinese look about her. Not the prettiest but fuckable for sure.

I went with her at Denman Street, was getting on a bit then and a bit mumsy but good fun and generous range of services for the 40 tip compared to the others e.g. DFK and RO.  I wonder what the miserable cunt of a receptionist there is doing now.

Offline Jonestown

Linda was there when Brunel built Paddington Station.