Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Riviera South Shields  (Read 3377 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline waynekerr600

External Link/Members Only

30 min/£60

Quite fancied seeing Brooke for a while. Location is a terraced house in South Shields with plenty of easy parking nearby. Comms by text were very good as were the directions to the house.

Brooke was wearing stockings heels and a mini dress as requested. I found her facially attractive, busty and curvy (in a nice way).

Started with a good snog then Brooke went on her knees to give me some standing owo. Her technique was excellent. Brooke then lay on the bed and my usual mo followed. Foot worship followed by ro then oral on me. Brookes technique is very good with lots of eye contact, ball sucking and a mixture of deep throat and attention to the tip. Followed with cowgirl with a little bit of grinding then onto missionary with foot worship. Came in the bag.

A really enjoyable booking and would definitely return. Brooke is very friendly, good banter and was very keen to ensure I enjoyed the booking.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:28:30 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thank you for the review Mr Kerr :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Glad you had a good one.  Sounds like Brooke is back on form after a slight stutter early in her return.   :thumbsup: 

Offline Sar-Major

Thank you for the review Mr Kerr :hi:

No need to be so polite with him FB................ As he's still a "Little Cunt" with "Sweaty Friggin Feet".............  :P    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Cheers for the the review matey.    :drinks:    Glad to hear you enjoyed her, Err... "Attributes"  :D.      :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

No need to be so polite with him FB................ As he's still a "Little Cunt" with "Sweaty Friggin Feet".............  :P    :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Cheers for the the review matey.    :drinks:    Glad to hear you enjoyed her, Err... "Attributes"  :D.      :thumbsup:

I normally reserve any rudeness for those who truly deserve it SM and, as yet, that does not include Mr Wanker...... oops, I mean Mr Kerr :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

I normally reserve any rudeness for those who truly deserve it SM and, as yet, that does not include Mr Wanker...... oops, I mean Mr Kerr :lol:

Mmm........... I think you were right in the first instance FB.    :rolleyes:     :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline waynekerr600

Mmm........... I think you were right in the first instance FB.    :rolleyes:     :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I must thank SM for getting me into my car last week when I lost the remote. He rubbed his arse on the door and the locks opened. I asked him how he managed it and he said 'it's my khaki pants'
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 04:04:23 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline datwabbit

I must thank SM for getting me into my car last week when I lost the remote. He rubbed his arse on the door and the locks opened. I asked him how he managed it and he said 'it's my khaki pants'

I don't get it!?! :angry:

Hate it when that happens.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't get it!?! :angry:

Hate it when that happens.
khaki sounds like 'car key'  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

Cheers. Now I can lol appropriately.

:lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Groans ;)

Offline Sar-Major

You know it's coming DM....................... Ya "Can't Friggin Educate Pork"..................  :P       :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic: