Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle's Jen x x - Liverpool  (Read 1331 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GorillaWarfare

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour
Price: £120
Comms.: Very good. She gave me the postcode and information on the general area the day before and was clear what was and wasn't on offer.
Location: Apartment near Prince's Dock, short walk from the Moorfields and James Street stations. Easy to get to.
Room: Was good. Spacious and clean with good shower facilities. Can't complain about where it happened.

Fancied one more punt before the year came to a close, after a little bit of looking around decided to go with Jen since I was going to be in Liverpool anyway - may as well kill two birds with one stone.

Contacted her, got all the info I needed and arranged to meet the day after.

After getting there a little early she guides me up to her room. The front door to the apartment complex was open on my way up but it's usually locked so I'd imagine she would instruct you on how to get in. So, with no trouble for me I get in the lift and head up to her room. She opens the door, dressed as requested.

Jen's a Geordie girl (of course) who is about 5'3, brunette, quite good looking. She states she's 38 on her profile, which I would say is about right. Maybe slightly older but not a huge discrepancy. As far as her photos on her profile go, I would say it is her in them but I would probably guess they were a few years old. Nice body, she's got the MILF next door look about her. She vapes, so does have that smoker's (well, vaper's) smell which for non-smokers like me is never great.

Get in the room, pay her the money and have myself a warm shower due to it being a cold day.

The action starts with some kissing (no tongues) and she offers OWO and sex in a few positions. All in all, a good service, but it's a very vanilla GFE. Not much to really say, the service is good, but if you want something a little kinkier Jen isn't the girl for you.

I managed to get two pops, one went over her tits, and the other went in her mouth. She doesn't offer anywhere else to finish, just on her tits or in her mouth.

In between rounds and after the second pop, we chat. Jen is very chatty - to the point I was probably there about 20-30 minutes after the hour. In no rush at all to get me showered and out of the place.

Positives:
Nice chatty girl who put me at ease immediately
Services as advertised on her profile

Neutrals:
Very vanilla, although I did expect that before booking

Negatives:
No huge ones, the vaper's smell being the only one.

All in all a positive. Like a 6 or 7/10 punt, not one for the ages but good enough. It'd be unfair to give a neutral since she made the atmosphere very relaxed and did what she advertises, but I don't think I'd ever return, you can get a lot more for £120 p/h.

Hidden Image/Members Only